Wiz Khalifa

Young £

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Some sh*t rapper, it seems peoples standards have dropped significantly.

Currensy is better, and incidentally the only track i like from hims is with Currency- Scaling The Building.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp2WOLuuirI

why can't everyone just smoke like me? just gimme a quiet place and lemme roll my weed
where ain't nobody in my business
don't nobody gotta know
let all your conscious gooo and blow it by the OOOO

I'M HERE BUT MY MIND'S GONE

and it's gettin hard to see ya cause my eyes low

you maddddddd, smokers anthem

i wish i had this tape with me when i was in dam, it's got a nice mellow vibe to it
  • Upvote 2

pos

JUST GOT BACK FROM DAM

had this on da ipod, memorable sh*t

most powerful lyric on the whole ting

Most of my bitches use and abuse these niggas callin em makin em pay they dues

Spendin all your hard earned money on bags and shoes when all they need is kush and orange juice

sh*t thats what I feed em,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp2WOLuuirI

why can't everyone just smoke like me? just gimme a quiet place and lemme roll my weed

where ain't nobody in my business

don't nobody gotta know

let all your conscious gooo and blow it by the OOOO

I'M HERE BUT MY MIND'S GONE

and it's gettin hard to see ya cause my eyes low

you maddddddd, smokers anthem

i wish i had this tape with me when i was in dam, it's got a nice mellow vibe to it

Still blazin, still blazin, still blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

Drake may be one of the hottest rappers in the game, but he's still not calling baller shots just yet.

The Young Money rapper reached out to MTV's 2010 Hottest Breakthrough Artist in the hopes he would join his 'Light Dreams and Nightmare Tour',

"If Wiz by any chance watches this, you gotta make some calls for me and make this happen," Drake told MTV. "We got that young energy right now, we need to go out here and kill these people."

Wiz got the message and says no thanks according to XXL due to his own tour.

“Just the fact of cuz even extending his hand and me being on his radar is tight, to me,” he said. “It just lets me know that I’m doin’ what I need to be doin’ as far as stayin’ relevant and stayin’ poppin’. But I think to keep me poppin’ and keep me relevant I gotta stay buildin’ on top of what I’m doin’ and what I been doin’. No disrespect to cuz or anybody else who might wanna see me do some more collaborative things, but to keep buildin’ and keep my brand as strong as what it is, I gotta keep focusin’ on what it is. This is my first tour that I got comin’ up, the Waken Baken tour, I gotta at least kick that off and make that it what it is so we can do ten more."

Drake's tour features Bun B and Clipse as opening acts, certainly it could have been a good look for Pittsburgh's Wiz, but the timing just isn't right. Wiz did say that he would like to meet and hang out with Drizzy soon.

“I really want to meet him and chop it up with him . I wanna meet him, chop it up, smoke one with him and who knows what could happen. But it’s all positive right now," Wiz said.

• 3 weeks later...

k.r.i.t.sleeve020022.jpg

Big K.R.I.T

The guy who destroyed Glass House on K&OJ. Found this sh*t the other day and it sounds very sick.

Pimp C is obviously his hero.

2010>>>>>>>

http://www.multiupload.com/HEDNGEJ27E

I been trying to put you lot on since last year to this dude. But props on knowing - Krit wuz 'ere = ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

• 2 weeks later...