Gyptian - Hold You

Numero001

Its a grower. Would have posted it in the Hottest riddims thread but I fully expect someone to make a thread asking for this song one day in the future.

Came out a year ago but only really buss since late last year. Surpassed a 1.5 million views on YouTube and it doesnt get played in Jamaica. Thats madness right there. Killing it in New York and Caribbean right now. Think the Europeans are on it too

You playing this tune yet Mic Man?
  • Upvote 1

tune is ard... tbh I didnt know much about it until about a month ago or so.

Apparently it was produced by Ricky Blaze

f*ck*ng love this tune but you can tell it was made by Ricky Blaze, the drums and pianos on it sound BUDGET.

Has a decent quality mp3/vinyl of Ricky Blaze's 'Cut Dem Off' come out yet? I swear I've been waiting on that for f*ck*ng years.

tune is ard... tbh I didnt know much about it until about a month ago or so.

Apparently it was produced by Ricky Blaze

f*ck*ng love this tune but you can tell it was made by Ricky Blaze, the drums and pianos on it sound BUDGET.

Has a decent quality mp3/vinyl of Ricky Blaze's 'Cut Dem Off' come out yet? I swear I've been waiting on that for f*ck*ng years.

I doubt that will ever be released

definatly not a grower for me

1st time i heard i rated it highly

i also sighted wat gyptian was tryna do, been watching some dance shows lately and i noticed

puuuuuuuuure faggotts are turning up with multicolored patterns in their hair, not feeling no way about their chici'isms, just brazen iin the dance, doing their routines together whilst females are just standing to the side looking lost

so now we get a good riddim that a man and woman can kinda rocksteady together and hold a stiff whine :Y:

we ladies did need a tune to hold a waistline bubble to