What Was Your 1st Job

Mr. Gayle

l delivered leaflets door-to-door on my bike when I was 11-12. It wasn't long until I figured out that you got paid the same whether you delivered the whole stack diligently (taking many tiring hours), or dumped them all in a recycling bank. Turned out they checked up occasionally, and after a while I was summarily excluded from the leafleting game. I must have recycled tens of thousands of leaflets over the course of several months.

First real shift job was washing up in a restaurant when I was 14. Extremely boring, monotonous work. But they notice very quickly if you throw your workload into recycling dumps.

l delivered leaflets door-to-door on my bike when I was 11-12. It wasn't long until I figured out that you got paid the same whether you delivered the whole stack diligently (taking many tiring hours), or dumped them all in a recycling bank. Turned out they checked up occasionally, and after a while I was summarily excluded from the leafleting game. I must have recycled tens of thousands of leaflets over the course of several months.

First real shift job was washing up in a restaurant when I was 14. Extremely boring, monotonous work. But they notice very quickly if you throw your workload into recycling dumps.

this

guy was an absolute c u next too

ended up egging his minicab office and then turning to petty crime in order to pay for lunch during summer

also did m&s for a bit at xmas. sh*t was LONG almost swang some guy on shop floor. didnt see out the contract

My first job was waitressing in the restraunt of a golf course, was wicked money considering my age, but i really hated it, full of snobby rich people and pervy old men who obviously had no idea how young i was, but on the upside i got trained in silver service and learnt how to make all those pretty shapes out of napkins :)

I swear everyone has done telesales before lol, ive worked at Anglian twice, was such a sh*t job, sooo boring, all the people i worked there with were idiots aswell, spent the whole shift usually skinning up and counting out their change to see how many happy hippos they could buy from the co-op next door <_<

I swear everyone has done telesales before lol, ive worked at Anglian twice, was such a sh*t job, sooo boring, all the people i worked there with were idiots aswell, spent the whole shift usually skinning up and counting out their change to see how many happy hippos they could buy from the co-op next door <_<

:Y:

:Y:

Lol i take it you have aswell then

Slightly off topic but i just remembered this and it make me laugh

After a few days working there i made my first lead and it was a really good one, like 10 windows, 2 doors and all the trimmings, i was well excited, a few days later after my boss made the callback i went into work only for him to tell me that i had infact been speaking to a guy from Zenith who was winding me up :( i was crushed lol

I bet I've had the worst job in here still (haven't had someone in real life say they've had worse yet still)

what was it?

imagine a car park outside a big M&S in some random Hertfordshire town

imagine a shiny fluorescent jacket

imagine a long thick bamboo looking stick with a sign at the top saying "Free Parking Space"

imagine a 8 hour shift of doing nothing but walking from open parking space to open parking space

what kills it is when I got the offer it was my bredrin asking me on the phone "you wanna come work at Marks and Spencer for a day?"

not even sure why such a job exists

• Upvote 2

I bet I've had the worst job in here still (haven't had someone in real life say they've had worse yet still)

what was it?

imagine a car park outside a big M&S in some random Hertfordshire town

imagine a shiny fluorescent jacket

imagine a long thick bamboo looking stick with a sign at the top saying "Free Parking Space"

imagine a 8 hour shift of doing nothing but walking from open parking space to open parking space

what kills it is when I got the offer it was my bredrin asking me on the phone "you wanna come work at Marks and Spencer for a day?"

not even sure why such a job exists

LMFAO

I swear ive never heard of anything like that in my life!!! How weird to employ people to do that, like they cant drive around and look for their own parking space :lol:

After a few days working there i made my first lead and it was a really good one, like 10 windows, 2 doors and all the trimmings, i was well excited, a few days later after my boss made the callback i went into work only for him to tell me that i had infact been speaking to a guy from Zenith who was winding me up :( i was crushed lol

ur boss nicked ur sale tbh

ur boss nicked ur sale tbh

this