Most Weirdest/Innapropriate Place You've Drawn A Female

Mame Biram Diouf

Or someone you know hasWas so tempted to draw this lighty once at my mums friends mums funeral but just felt to bad because I didnt even know if she knew the person who died or was just there out of sympathy and being forced like meThat was 3 years ago aint seen her since, secretly wishing my mums friends dad finds the lonelyness too much for him...., so i might get a 2nd opportunity this time i wont let my conscience get in the way tbh

• Upvote 1

in front of there boyfriend
Lol sameDidn't know it was her man though, after I clocked I just went on like we were long lost friends and asked for her number for a catch up sometime...she even went along with it

Or someone you know hasWas so tempted to draw this lighty once at my mums friends mums funeral but just felt to bad because I didnt even know if she knew the person who died or was just there out of sympathy and being forced like me
snapp this ting was giving me the eye, when i was at my dads bestfriends/my god father funeral, the way i was so tempted to draw, it just felt so wrong

Quite a few springs to mind still, one of those unisex toilets in certain clubs & when I was in an ambulance being taken to hospital. The paramedic ting was beautiful.

Lol sameDidn't know it was her man though, after I clocked I just went on like we were long lost friends and asked for her number for a catch up sometime...she even went along with it
Lol exactly the same happened to me. Them freestyle drawings there are too sick.

Guest Yilmaz

I never have nor would I ever attempt to draw a girl in front of her man. That is first class c*nt behaviour.The socially weirdest place I have ever moved to a chick is probably the internet lol. Although that sort of thing is more accepted these days. IRL tho, there are no boundaries for me. If I'm in the mood I'll attempt to draw a chick anywhere.

lmaoor smhinfactboth
hope you didn't wife her

Knew one guy that drew at his sisters wedding.Drew one of the bridesmaids.