wet dreams

Dejan Savicevic

wtf? thought this sh*t was only supposed to happen once, but since i've started living life in abetter way and stopped bussing off and sexing links I thought nothing of it. Had a sick wet dream last night but felt strange this morning. Does thios always happen after a couple of weeks of no bussing off?That can't be right or I may as well start bashing again because my dream wasn't clean and pure lol!

how many girls here have had wet dreams? know a girl who says that if she doesnt f*ck or masturbate for a long time she will have a sex dream and wake up cumming, is she unusual?
Just a tad :D
lol yea ive never heard of this happening before
I've had this happen in my sleep, would wake with the tingling aswell..that good ish :D

how many girls here have had wet dreams? know a girl who says that if she doesnt f*ck or masturbate for a long time she will have a sex dream and wake up cumming, is she unusual?
Just a tad :D
lol yea ive never heard of this happening before
I've had this happen in my sleep, would wake with the tingling aswell..that good ish :D
:D Ye?