wet dreams

Dejan Savicevic

@charliechalk :D you really make me laugh.maybe you need to check in the dictionary the definition of slag/whore and whatnot.all the things I say I have experienced with my boyfriend(who is now an ex) so if my exciting sex life with him makes me a slag,then I dont give a f*ck, I had mad good times! :)I think you are a slag too. seems our feelings are mutual :D

Guest Intervention
definately a mana white man at that
but dangerous to rule out the orient at this stage
I agreethis could leave the possibility open that it has both

u think wet dreams when ur older are badtry bussin while u take a pissdo NOT take prozac n mirtazapine if offered (no idea if they happen cos i mixed the drugs or a side effect of just one)also prozac makes u lose mad weight
u sure the drugs didnt jus have u trippin u nutter?
:D /i think nazomis oriental - something she/he has said in the past cant remeber what thread tho plus, no black girl would have some sort of anime as thier avatar - let alone even know what anime is

gemma's female imo, her posts r riddled with menstrual rage.vip is pissed if half of the minimal female presence on here turn out to be sh-E-males
Dunno why people always say this I really don't. Why the f*ck should anyone care if there's chicks on here? It's a forum. All we do is discuss. More time the chicks on here chat absolute bullshit anyway so why is it bad if there aren't many!? Different social scenarios require different rules and approaches. This isn't a rave.sh*t.
  • Upvote 1

u think wet dreams when ur older are badtry bussin while u take a pissdo NOT take prozac n mirtazapine if offered (no idea if they happen cos i mixed the drugs or a side effect of just one)also prozac makes u lose mad weight
u sure the drugs didnt jus have u trippin u nutter?
:D /i think nazomis oriental - something she/he has said in the past cant remeber what thread tho plus, no black girl would have some sort of anime as thier avatar - let alone even know what anime is
There was a black girl user named sailormoon on here and rwd b4i clocked her from myspazz ages ago and it was full of those mad anime type picsdunno wheres she disapeared too maybe its the same user now lol