wet dreams

Dejan Savicevic

Guest Triple XXX
u think wet dreams when ur older are badtry bussin while u take a pissdo NOT take prozac n mirtazapine if offered (no idea if they happen cos i mixed the drugs or a side effect of just one)also prozac makes u lose mad weight
im pretty sure u made this uponly cos i thought it was physically impossible to buss and piss at the same time...u sure the drugs didnt jus have u trippin u nutter?
lol 100% real it wasnt like one of them power buss' that make ur thighs feel like concreteit jus kinda dribbled out as i pissedn yes at the end i did touch it n it had a different texture to pissnt down the toilet, on methis whole post deserves a no homo

Guest Triple XXX
u think wet dreams when ur older are badtry bussin while u take a pissdo NOT take prozac n mirtazapine if offered (no idea if they happen cos i mixed the drugs or a side effect of just one)also prozac makes u lose mad weight
im pretty sure u made this uponly cos i thought it was physically impossible to buss and piss at the same time...u sure the drugs didnt jus have u trippin u nutter?
lol 100% real it wasnt like one of them power buss' that make ur thighs feel like concreteit jus kinda dribbled out as i pissedn yes at the end i did touch it n it had a different texture to pissnt down the toilet, on methis whole post deserves a no homo
dont believe u.
the prostate gland is there to make it impossible to piss and buss at the same timeif You can, You need 2 seek medical advice.
:D
lol i know what happenedit was stupidly f*cked, aint happened again thobt true say at the time i was on some 6 month dry spell, so that prob had sutin to do with it

Guest Intervention

Not begging, I didnt even remember I said it the first time, was hardly memorableAnd its not redundant, it looks like you have black lipstick on...when you don't. thats ungodly, comes like you have been sucking a crude oil lollypopBut I digresss, no point wasting time on a facially challenged toad such as yourself

you said it again because u didnt get a reaction the first timeyou obviously think ur malfunctioning system is important enough to talk about on a repetitive vibekeep talkin about my black lips, waiting for someone to pos u, quote u an give u a lol, perhaps someone will obligebare people have black lips, I'm a dark skin individual, so again ur shitboy cusses are redundantgood evening

Guest Intervention

No, no, and no. Im saying you have black lips because you keep flapping them at me.If you don't want to be ridiculed for your hideous visage, stop responding.