1st primark now this

n/a

Other angle

Seems the police were fighting these guys and they cheered like "wahey" when he jumped on the car as opposed to screaming

no sign of control though, pathetic

:lol:

look at the police guy from 33 seconds, these guys would stand no chance in a one on one, probably used to directing traffic

lol man try buss one two karate moves on man

:lol: :lol:

the karate kicks at 33seconds too much lol

Basically what you're telling me is that if you're a young black lad who's constantly getting stopped by the feds left right and centre for no reason other than him lookin "suspicious" or being "suspected" to be involved in "criminal activity" you don't see no reason whatsoever for him to take an opportunity to smack one in the face if he could?

you're always talking for the sake of talking

of course policemen deserve to be punched in the face, but if you do it, 9/10 you aint getting away with it

those boys in the video obviously did not go there to shop, but just to be extra

lol @ all the racism in the comments

when sh*t hits the fan - white people always show their true colours (no pun intended)

God - anyone would think we were in Haiti! Do blacks do a GCSE in 'rioting'

By the way, all you Africans at this riot, they are called clothes and they are plentiful in the West. No need to turn the UK into the hell holes you came from for a too small t-shirt or too tight jeans

Most of the villains didn't look English as did the crowd......

/

white people always show their inherrent racism when the right wind blows.

steven shut the f*ck up in advance

actually i tihnk its the people who have an irrational hatred of police who have a chip on their shoulder and were probably bullied in school.

/

black people are far more racist than white people - its just white people have more power so their racism has a greater effect

shda said escapist AND steven..i forgot.

however, black people are not racist. Historically its been proven that where the africans went to, they educated and nurtured.

every where the european and arab went to was destruction in their path.

dont fight your genetics dawg

actually i tihnk its the people who have an irrational hatred of police who have a chip on their shoulder and were probably bullied in school.

/

black people are far more racist than white people - its just white people have more power so their racism has a greater effect

shda said escapist AND steven..i forgot.

however, black people are not racist. Historically its been proven that where the africans went to, they educated and nurtured.

P.s. this doesnt mean that there hasnt been tribal conquest amongst africans

but that has happened in every corner of the world.

On 03/04/2010 at 9:31 PM, venom said:
On 03/04/2010 at 9:15 PM, Escapist said:

/

THE CRIME RATES IN LONDON DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR THEORY VENOM.

And where would the world be if Whites and Arabs didnt exist? We would still be living in the god damn stone age. Grow the f*ck up and stop trying to recreate your personality on the internet you little piece of sh*t. You are not you little self hating mixed race mixed up screwed up waste of a condom. Go read a book on black history and continue to preach your anti-white bullshit whilst forgetting that, in actual fact, your Father went and f*cked a f*ck*ng Thai bride.

And Charliechalk please for the love of god just shut the f*ck up. You are gassed up and full of complete bollox. Nobody cares for the little toe rags that you have to pretend to genuinely care for. They are scum and should be exterminated as such. Stop trying to humanise them because me, and many others, are sick of reading the shite that crawls out of your mother theresa mouth. Bandage up your bleeding heart and try to use some logic for once you emotionally incapacitated FRIDGE.

On 04/04/2010 at 0:30 PM, Steven said:

/

And where would the world be if Whites and Arabs didnt exist? We would still be living in the god damn stone age. Grow the f*ck up and stop trying to recreate your personality on the internet you little piece of sh*t. You are not you little self hating mixed race mixed up screwed up waste of a condom. Go read a book on black history and continue to preach your anti-white bullshit whilst forgetting that, in actual fact, your Father went and f*cked a f*ck*ng Thai bride.

And Charliechalk please for the love of god just shut the f*ck up. You are gassed up and full of complete bollox. Nobody cares for the little toe rags that you have to pretend to genuinely care for. They are scum and should be exterminated as such. Stop trying to humanise them because me, and many others, are sick of reading the shite that crawls out of your mother theresa mouth. Bandage up your bleeding heart and try to use some logic for once you emotionally incapacitated FRIDGE.

UMad.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 04/04/2010 at 0:30 PM, Steven said:

/

THE CRIME RATES IN LONDON? PRESENT US WITH THESE CRIME RATES THEN THAT SHOW MORE BLACK PEOPLE COMMIT CRIME.

WHERE THE WORLD WOULD BE WITHOUT THE WHITES AND ARABS? WELL IT WOULD BE IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE

THE EUROPEANS (GREEKS AND ROMANS) GOT ALL THEY KNEW FROM THE AFRICAN EGYPTIANS, AND THE ORIENT

THE ARABS, GOT ALL THEY KNEW FROM THE AFRICANS WHO MIGRATED TO ASIA MINOR NOW CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST

THEY ARE BOTH BASTARD CULTURES WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BARBARIANS. JUST COS U NOW LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH SKY TV AND HAVE AN IPOD DOESNT MAKE IT ANY DIFFERENT.

THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA COLLECTED INFORMATION FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE WORLD, WHERE EVERYONE WAS WELCOME TO COME AND LEARN.

WHO BURNT IT DOWN? THE ROMANS... THE 'GODFATHERS' OF EUROPEAN CIVILISATION.

AND WHY DO U MENTION AFGOO SO MUCH? ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO HIM? HE MEANS NOTHING TO ME AND IS JUST AS USELESS AS YOU ARE.

WHAT YOU FIND HUMOROUS FROM HIM ISNT HUMOUROUS TO ME, SO DONT CONFUSE ME WITH THE OTHER STUPID IDIOTS WHO LAUGH ALONG WITH HIM WHEN HE'S CUSSING THEM.

and yes my mother is thai, and from the orient, WHICH WAS also a flourishing civilisation when your ancestors were in caves. now u all act like u invented everything under the sun. ur a f*ck*ng dufuss and dont cry cos i can defeat your racism with the REAL truth about who you are. c*nt

Other angle

Seems the police were fighting these guys and they cheered like "wahey" when he jumped on the car as opposed to screaming

no sign of control though, pathetic

look at the police guy from 33 seconds, these guys would stand no chance in a one on one, probably used to directing traffic

lol man try buss one two karate moves on man

LOOOOOOOOL

WTF was he doing

Basically what you're telling me is that if you're a young black lad who's constantly getting stopped by the feds left right and centre for no reason other than him lookin "suspicious" or being "suspected" to be involved in "criminal activity" you don't see no reason whatsoever for him to take an opportunity to smack one in the face if he could?

Is this post a joke?