Ermm Ye Man Utd vs Chelsea (Biggest Game Of PL So Far, Thought It Deserved A Topic :S) And The Rest

f*ck this im going sleep if i wanna watch old men play id watch the masters

• Upvote 1

lol @ ferguson neville cant handle maloudascholes 2 games in a row lol guys been shocking in both giggs lol guys taking this for an afternoon kick aboutpark lol where is this guy playing i swear fergie just told him get out there and run around in there halfvalencia getting bullied by lampard and zhirkov on that left sidedeco and lampard are just running the game rooney and berbatov are complete opposite players so i dont know what mans thinking playing the tactic that suits rooney and has man shining would work with someone who plays nothing alikeits a shame we can only do 3 subscarrick and nani need to be on ASAP would like Macheda on aswell but would prefer neville off so i dont know... we are f*cked hopefully chelsea blow this

Changes better be made.. carrick, nani n mecheda..
yes but for who though, it wont change the game anyway, we need a set piece or PEN to get a goal, Chelsea are playing us at our own game, closing us down like mad and breaking well,
carrick on for scholes cos he will get sent off... nani on for giggs.. and leave for awhile if still 1-0 late on bring on macheda on for neville.. but yee we need a break/bit of luck

we are actually shitnever thought id be saying 3 anderson but hopefull he lands road soonneville been sh*t :D Rafael pleaseNEED Macheda onBerba is shitlol @ when he was on the right wing and passed to valencia if i had 3d wuda seen valencia plainface that he is our lone striker and was no were near the boxITSS KIKOOOOOOOOO TIMEEEEE/Sell park and offer giggs and scholes a coach role like on FM which tricks them into retirement I cant see nobody on the pitch scoring in this game