Who is coming to the grime awards next friday at egg

The Somalian

took my brother to the one in September and he was shocked to hear proper underground grime in a club and was shocked and the type of people who listen to grime (he thought it was going to be a ghetto-fied Rex/Eq young man standing crowd)

Hopefully we get to hear P money and Tempz and the same time would be way to much

Black and P money's workrate>>>>

check it deeply you will probely see that p money and blacks put in much more effort into turning up for radio etc than little dee so they are reaping the rewards of this

p and blacks rate last year reminded me of wiley and dizzee when they were going everywhere promoting themselfs

rave should be good I have only drank once this year so far so I know the drink will lick me straight away gonna have to go juniors and eat soemthing before I land at this dance

choCABLOK IS DECENT more time (i think to much booze to give an accurate account)

chocablok should be decent only thing that might weird you out are those guys who dress like they are an extra on skins

met some czech chick at the rinse vs fwd even then see her at chocablok she is into grime but she walks around in these underground dances

in them space boots you see them hard house electro techno types wear.

spyro will probely be in attendance one of them kinda dances big up spyro also banging them boshes on the sly one girl come to my yard comparing my yard to his because I never made an effort to clean the yard b4 this chick came around

• Upvote 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmpobucOugA

I wanted to reach but people are being long about it so it might be this @ Fabric (guestlist ting ya zimmi)

Room One:
Stanton Warriors
DJ Zinc (House Set) & Dynamite MC
Skepta (live)
Martello

Room Two:
NOISIA ALBUM LAUNCH
Andy C
Noisia
Rockwell
Phace
The Upbeats
Subterra
MCs GQ, Master X

Room Three:
THE DOCTOR'S ORDERS
Wildchild (Lootpack) - Live
DJ MK (Kiss FM)
Spin Doctor
DJ IQ
Excalibah
Hosted by Kyza

10-6

£14/£11 (students)
£6 after 3am

I hear what your saying,

some of the man dem are just satisfied with jamming somewhere with weed and drink, cant be doing with it, a lot of the time i roll to these things on my j's or in 2's not letting anyone make me waste a potentially good night.

Chokablocks ar usaully good, the venues nice enough and not a trek to get to, so you can make the journey home drunk as hell without it being suicide

• Upvote 2

TONIGHT:

Chockablock @ Egg: Tempa T, P Money, Blacks, Logan Sama, Marcus Nasty, Spooky, Score 5

Fabric: Zinc, Skepta, Andy C, Noisia, Martelo, Dynamite MC

Coronet: Kano, Professor Green, South Rakkas Crew, Mala, Loefah, Deadly Rhythm, Rox

Me: going to pub for a friends birthday celebration,

FFS!