Wenger "Finally, It's time I listened to the fans"

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Arsene Wenger will sit down with Arsenal officials over the summer to discuss his future at Emirates Stadium.The Frenchman is under contract with the Gunners until 2011, but is prepared to talk about a possible extension to that deal.Wenger has already clocked up 14 years' service in North London, having moved to English football as a virtual unknown in 1996.Since then he has helped to re-establish Arsenal as a dominate force both at home and abroad.He has overseen the ongoing development of the Gunners, with the current crop of youngsters among the most exciting in Europe.ImprovingArsenal have, however, gone five long years without a trophy, and that is an issue Wenger is keen to address.Having pieced together a squad renowned for their free-flowing football and attacking endeavour, the 60-year-old admits he would find it difficult to walk away without landing a piece of major silverware.He told the Mail On Sunday: "This summer or in the autumn we will talk."My personal future will depend on the capacity to win trophies but also on whether this team is improving year after year, because we are still very, very young."Ideally I would not want to leave without this generation winning a trophy."Thank f*ck this tactless overhyped scout is leaving Arsenal, done well yes but has left us in a rott for past 3 years.PEPE GUARDIOLA or JOSE MOURINHO SAVE US!!!