So how has your easter weekend been thus far?

Eskay Jones

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty decent.

Went cinema thursday after work then went Faces

Woke up at 1 on friday and was at the gym with my boys by 2 then we went to eat then just banged out pro all day. Got in about 2am.

Had the guys over to watch footy yesterday then we all went westfield(see Johan Djourou and Gary Lineker) then went to some bar in ilford then went cakes and shakes then everyman went and did their own ting, i got in at 8am this morning.

Woke up at 4 today was meant to go to some comedy ting at strawberry moons but I don't think anyones on it. Hitting Faces tonight

Got a match tomorrow afternoon

In kent posting on VIP2 and doing my project.

That is all

Thursday had a decent night in Manchester, fri night did a las minute thing and went out in Bury. Was alryt, seen people I not seen for a while. Yesterday stayed in and monged out all day, done a 12 hour shift today and doing another tomorrow.

Friday went to an aunts to eat with all the family (Salmon of course).

Yesterday i went shopping, brought a macbook pro and lots of clothes i didnt need. Went Zizzi's for brunch and then again for dinner.. :)

Today ive been cooking for hours, this leg of lamb is smelling good.

Still had my Dad come round to bring me an Easter egg.

Its been a nice weekend actually, nice to have a break from work.

This

Easter weekend been great with all the family, partners cousin just back from Dubai was drooling over the photos LOL

Leg of lamb for my din dins too, Love the smell of Lamb cooking and when the lambs cooked perfect and its so tender and soft

makes me want to quote M&S "Its not just a lamb, its M&S Lamb"

Happy easter to everyone else.

Friday went to an aunts to eat with all the family (Salmon of course).

Yesterday i went shopping, brought a macbook pro and lots of clothes i didnt need. Went Zizzi's for brunch and then again for dinner.. :)

Today ive been cooking for hours, this leg of lamb is smelling good.

Still had my Dad come round to bring me an Easter egg.

Its been a nice weekend actually, nice to have a break from work.

This

Easter weekend been great with all the family, partners cousin just back from Dubai was drooling over the photos LOL

Leg of lamb for my din dins too, Love the smell of Lamb cooking and when the lambs cooked perfect and its so tender and soft

makes me want to quote M&S "Its not just a lamb, its M&S Lamb"

Happy easter to everyone else.

Guest Lisa Turtle

SICK.COM

friday was mainly chilled. Saturday day chilled, went to a party at a hotel in the evening. Stayed at the hotel, nice breakfast yesterday morning.

Checked out, slept off my slight hangover and went for a country drive.

Got back, ate a banging salmon, potato and green bean dinner, watched jersey shore then baked cookies which i ate in bed.

Gonna go out for breakfast to some place that has the most banging breakfast menu I've ever seen. Sadly I am working later but its only a 4 hour shift and its double pay so its not the end of the world...

When I get back i'll make a stirfry and watch the pacific.

My first rest all year and I have REALLY enjoyed it so far.

something to do with the queen its going to be one of them (golden, silver jubilee things)

here just googled it

and its 2012 :(

1 of the may holiday gets moved to june and we get an extra other day in june making another long weekend

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Extra-Bank-Holiday-For-Queens-Diamond-Jubilee-Will-Be-Held-June-5-2010-Lord-Mandelson-Announces/Article/201001115514847

Went out last night, saturday night and friday night. Think I went out thursday night too but can't remember where so maybe I didn't. Been a f*ck*ng mad few days. Flippin' exhausted.

:lol: Them ones where the whole 4 days just becomes a blur and u end up not even knowing what you've done or where you've been

work in 5 hours should go bed rolled my last zoot aand thats it for the bumper weekend +side fewer days until the weekend -side long weekend ment blazing marathon only have 2 spliffs left of a half ounce i got on thursday :( sh*t should of lasted a week