Short Term Car Insurance

Em Dott

I'm trying to insure a vehicle I need to drive at 4:30am tomorrow morning and it's telling me temporary cover is not available for this post code. This is for my post code and my girl's post code. It works with uni address in Coventry but none of the London post codes I have. Last time I used this site to insure a vehicle was like December and there was no problem at all. Aviva is playing up. It keeps asking me to add another driver adn I don't want to.

Anyone know any sites where this can get done? Temp Cover.com was the site that is chatting rubbish about post codes.

Just discovered part of the problem.

The car I'm insuring (a 1.8 54 plate Ford Focus Ghia) appears to only be allowed to be insured by people at 25 years of age. I tihnk this is going to be the case for every site I try so I might juts have to put it down as my age and hope nothing goes tits up.

P.S. Out of curiosity how much did you pay for temp cover and for how long titan?

Normally it's between £19 and £25. Then again, I haven't insured this specific vehicle for a good long while. The prices I'm telling you were for my 1.2 corsa sxi.