General Election Topic

Mr Q

I know a lot of people won't vote, and make every excuse under the sun, but I believe if you don't vote you have very little room to complain about the way the country is run.

So for those who aren't registered, want to register, or want to see if they are registered head over to here...

http://www.aboutmyvote.co.uk/

And people can update this thread with the latest lies policies coming from our parties. I shall try to throw something in here each day. Might as well get the forum politically active.

• Upvote 2

LOL @ thinking conservatives care about your type afghan

/

I like Conservatives ideas about scrapping ID cards and encouraging enterprise however that is it really.

But not feeling Camerons pledge about scrapping the human rights act, we already have little protection as people in this country as it stands.

/

There is going to be 3 live TV debates with Brown, Cameron and Clegg in the next few weeks before the election

/

The electoral system in this country is so sh*t because if you want to vote Lib Dems but your area is always either Labour or Conservatives then you are wasting your time voting Lib Dems and you might as well vote against the party you most dont want in government

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the First past the post voting system effectively creates a two party system, which is why I understand why some people think they are wasting their votes. Democracy isn't fair.

/

Here is a good piece in the Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/04/general-election-2010 about some of the key things in the general election.

/

I seriously hate the whole "broken society" thing Cameron is running with. He talks like he will create some conservative utopia (which in fact would be hell).

• Upvote 1

People actually falling for what Conseratives are saying voting for some pin up boy who claimed to be the hier to Blair

Just shows their policies are just trying to get elected and not trying to better the country

LOL yeah afghan im sure they would welcome you to their white only parties and accept your turban head children into Eaton

Lim Dems are good but Nick Clegg is a sh*t leader, does not have any real ideology just sits in the corner of the commons with his arms folded and his finger on his lips from time other mps talk and walk out when he talks he could never govern the country would get nothing passed unless he had some landslide majority

• Upvote 2

democracy is an unfair load of shite.

form of government that actually argues that, for example, your average peasant has the same voting power as a nuclear physicist when it comes to a decision about nuclear power. load of bullshit.

I would have some form of enlightened dictatorshiop where peoples votes were relative to how qualified and intelligent they are.

your average voter simply cannot be trusted - look at the nazi party ffs, they were voted in democratically by a load of stupid sheep fooled into thinking it was a good idea.

• Upvote 5

they love me

im a up coming young profesional destined for a 6 figure wage

i want them 2 cut benefits and squeeze the poor cunts of this country

sick of the labour welfare state bleeding us dry to support them

u dnt work u die of starvation hopefully

half of the poor cunts in this country on benefits are from your side of the world

as much as you want to be white you never will be.

HOWEVER,

I AM STILL UNDECIDED, WHATEVER PARTY IS VOTED INTO POWER DOES NOT PREVENT THE JEW WORLD ORDER FROM STILL UNFOLDING

EACH AND EVERY PARTY HAS ZIONISTS AND IGNORANT IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY'RE INTELLECTUAL COS THEY WENT TO A REDBRICK UNI

SO IT DOESNT MATTER WHO U VOTE IN EITHER WAY UR GONNA GET f*ckED, JUST DEPENDS ON WHICH POSITION OF CHOICE A PARTY PREFERS

they love me

im a up coming young profesional destined for a 6 figure wage

i want them 2 cut benefits and squeeze the poor cunts of this country

sick of the labour welfare state bleeding us dry to support them

u dnt work u die of starvation hopefully

half of the poor cunts in this country on benefits are from your side of the world

as much as you want to be white you never will be.

HOWEVER,

I AM STILL UNDECIDED, WHATEVER PARTY IS VOTED INTO POWER DOES NOT PREVENT THE JEW WORLD ORDER FROM STILL UNFOLDING

EACH AND EVERY PARTY HAS ZIONISTS AND IGNORANT IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY'RE INTELLECTUAL COS THEY WENT TO A REDBRICK UNI

SO IT DOESNT MATTER WHO U VOTE IN EITHER WAY UR GONNA GET f*ckED, JUST DEPENDS ON WHICH POSITION OF CHOICE A PARTY PREFERS

dont lie 2 ur self venom

when ur earnin a good wage and have crawled out of your mums council flat and into the burbs u will understand that good old fashioned conservatism is teh way forward... you cnat remain feral class for ever

people with goals and aspirations voting labour :/

im starting up a business out ere... i cant b paying taxes to support the scroungers

join blue gang

become an ethnic conservative it feels great

i bought my house in 2008,

and any party will support your business plans to open a kebab shop and sell plaintain to africans. not only conservatives

• Upvote 4