General Election Topic

Mr Q

I want less government but I don't want to vote Libertarian as it would be a wasted vote.

I'm f*ck*ng screwed either way.

Edit:

I want to vote Conservatives to put a cap on taxation and public spending but some of their policies are f*ck*ng bullshit:

"# Reforming older institutions such as the UN and making effective use of new ones such as G20

# Upholding our own values abroad

# Putting patients in charge of their own health records

# Enabling patients to rate hospitals and doctors

# Doubling the operational bonus for troops serving in Afghanistan

# Ensuring that Forces' families and veterans are taken care of"

They sound like policies made up in The Thick Of It or something. f*ck*ng atrociously retarded.

I'm talking about the politicians that you have the right to vote for ie British ones so what are the ulterior motives of these politicians that make you not want to vote

I don't trust most western political powers and I won't say something ignorant like "ahh we're not as bad as the Americans", so imo as long as Britian licks US ass they're as bad as each other.

But to be specific you're going on like there aren't a host of conspiracy theories denoucing politicians, the war in iraq is an obvious one.

I wasn't going on like anything I was intrigued by what you said so I asked you to expand on it.

I don't really get your reasoning because there are politicians who have voiced their disapproval of Britain's involvement in Iraq and willingness to follow America's lead.

the best thing to do is to vote lib dem imo, because this way there will be a good balance of power.

hopefully enough people will vote them to win more seats and play a more important role in govt

both parties will need to listen to lib dems, and i think thats a true healthy change that british politics needs.

in everything else in life people alway cry out for more CHOICE, yet when it comes to politics that governs their lives and their future they rule choice out :/ dont get that.

the campaigning in this country is so friggin boring though.

• Upvote 2

I won't vote for conversative cos they dont cater for people of my class but we cant have another term of Labour

I know some politics but it isnt something that interests me

I wont be voting but is there any black people from inner city london that will vote for Cameron on here?

If so what does he offer you that makes you think he should be the next one in the seat?

I'm all for the stricter immigration laws and the improving of this country but I dont believe in voting

power in britain is centralized within parliament and the government for most of the time

it is only during elections and referendums that power lies within the public's hands

if you are not willing to take advantage of that opportunity then you don't have the right to complain

I'm talking about the politicians that you have the right to vote for ie British ones so what are the ulterior motives of these politicians that make you not want to vote

I don't trust most western political powers and I won't say something ignorant like "ahh we're not as bad as the Americans", so imo as long as Britian licks US ass they're as bad as each other.

But to be specific you're going on like there aren't a host of conspiracy theories denoucing politicians, the war in iraq is an obvious one.

I wasn't going on like anything I was intrigued by what you said so I asked you to expand on it.

I don't really get your reasoning because there are politicians who have voiced their disapproval of Britain's involvement in Iraq and willingness to follow America's lead.

But those same politicians if in power would engage in activities that would benefit themselves at the expense of somebody else.

They will denounce one injustice only to partake in another 10.

/

Who watched Lord of War last week on BBC1?

power in britain is centralized within parliament and the government for most of the time

it is only during elections and referendums that power lies within the public's hands

if you are not willing to take advantage of that opportunity then you don't have the right to complain

Lol

I'm surprised at you still. Do you actually believe what you've just wrote? Especially the underlined?

Once upon a time I thought voting made a difference.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO U VOTE IN EITHER WAY UR GONNA GET f*ckED UNLESS YOUR ONE OF THEM!

its about which one is gonna f*ck me the least.

right now thats labour.

I hear you but I'd rather NOT be f*cked in any shape or form.

Shelter is within me.

Lol

I'm surprised at you still. Do you actually believe what you've just wrote? Especially the underlined?

it's the only time we have some power tbh

so you may as well take advantage of that, cos

throughout the rest of the 4-5 years we essentially have none, imo

and as Drift said, "it's about voting for who is gunna f*ck you least"

if you don't want Cameron in power, as i'm sure you and lahi don't, then you should try and do your best to prevent that, which is voting

explain then innit and i'm pretty sure i know what your are going to say " they're all the same etc "

I really want to go in & address the issue but right now I can't be bothered but essentially yeah, they're all the same. You & others have already convinced yourselves that you have real choice in elections when the reality is far from that.

The election is nothing more than a stage show to make you think you live in a democracy and you think by voting you are taking part in changing the status quo.

someone needs to make a real party that i can vote for but that wont happen, lol @ having faith in the system

what has obama achieved so far, what will cameron do different, will anyone cut our military spending and sort the f*ck*ng country out of course not, its not up to them if it was we would actually see a change every 4 years and not 1 constant sh*t hole of a governement

f*ck voting, and f*ck thinking voting will remedy your complaints

Make sure you vote Labour remember Labour introduced the nhs

labour introduced the minimum wage remember labour actually cares about the poor people

to many people think they r higher up than they actually r if the tories come in u will see that you r nothing to them and they dont care about you

dont get gassed on the tories who do allot of talking about nothing

people are so dumb how can the global recession be seperate from the uk one? and people r falling for this b/s

• Upvote 3