General Election Topic

Mr Q

Certain lewisham peoples didnt get to vote.

all day to vote.

And you turn up at 9pm.

They really cared about their vote.

:/

Trust

Theres something called earning a living which might be a reason why you couldnt attend during the day

No one works 15 hours a day bro, main working hours are 7-4/9-5

Guest El Padrino

all day to vote.

And you turn up at 9pm.

Trust

Theres something called earning a living which might be a reason why you couldnt attend during the day

I popped in @ 7:30am b4 work still. Can't see anyone who works from 7 till 22

edit

quote fail X2

cba to try again

I was in and out in about 5mins.

You can plan this sh*t you know. You know where your station is, you know what your routine is

that’s your constituency

what about those who were queuing up for hours outside in the blitz?

would you honestly say you would do that?

all day to vote.

And you turn up at 9pm.

Trust

No one works 15 hours a day bro, main working hours are 7-4/9-5

Work 9-5 doesn't mean you're free the other 16 hours. People have to travel to and from work, buy food for dinner and then cook it, maybe pick up their kids from wherever, help them with their homework. People have commitments, that's why the polls are open till 10. You can't tell someone the polls are open till 10 and they get there with an hour to spare and then say it's their fault they didn't get to vote.

Also, many 9-5 jobs aren't that. My old housemate works for a law firm. He leaves for work at 7.15 and I'd be surprised if he made it back to Croydon before 10. No vote for him but f*ck him right, he obviously doesn't care about his vote!

I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that people shouldn't have the right to vote I'm saying if you don't prioritise or at least make time to place your vote don't moan.

People are on the news moaning like they're vote is THAT important to them. If it was they would have planned. Even if you go to sleep an hour earlier the night before and wake up an hour earlier this morning it's for one day and if your vote is that important to you moan about it after you've voted or be happy you've got yours in. There's SO many opportunities for people during the day.

I wanna wreigh in that old woman is that they keep replaying, I can't think of anything worse than people that moan.

/ for your friend if he cared THAT much he'd go during his breaks.

Guest El Padrino

Also, many 9-5 jobs aren't that. My old housemate works for a law firm. He leaves for work at 7.15 and I'd be surprised if he made it back to Croydon before 10. No vote for him but f*ck him right, he obviously doesn't care about his vote!

So it's 1.45 in the morning but 5 hours in the return journey. /:

I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that people shouldn't have the right to vote I'm saying if you don't prioritise or at least make time to place your vote don't moan.

People are on the news moaning like they're vote is THAT important to them. If it was they would have planned. Even if you go to sleep an hour earlier the night before and wake up an hour earlier this morning it's for one day and if your vote is that important to you moan about it after you've voted or be happy you've got yours in. There's SO many opportunities for people during the day.

I wanna wreigh in that old woman is that they keep replaying, I can't think of anything worse than people that moan.

/ for your friend if he cared THAT much he'd go during his breaks.

voting ends at 10pm

if they were there before 10pm

they have every right to moan

dont get how you can disagree

/

that old woman is jarring