General Election Topic

Mr Q

green party have some of the best policies tbh

along with some of the worst

another wasted vote

for anyone unsure who hasnt voted yet

this is an easy to use site showing the policies of all the parties

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8515961.stm#subject=constitution&col1=conservative&col2=labour&col3=libdem

Guest WAVESURFER

Look at the country. Labour have f*cked up. In any other job when you f*ck up you get fired. I want them out. Let someone else have a go who may be better.

Yh, but when hiring a replacement, I'd want to look at their CV and past employment records etc.

The Tories record in recent times is f*ck*ng abysmal, so I wouldn't "let them have a go", based on that. They "had a go" in the 80s and 90s, and look at the shambles they left us in.

If that was genuinely your reason for voting against Labour, then the clear alternative would be to vote Lib Dem. They can legitimately say they deserve a go, as they haven't had a chance to prove themselves. The Tories have, and they f*cked things up for the majority of the country.

Guest Lemons

Labour pamper those who want to stay broke. They encourage laziness and sponging.

If you want to get money (actively) vote Tory.

smh @ encourage

you have fallen victim to tory / media propaganda

i pity you tbh

/

YOU'LL SEE

You sound like Labour have paid you a lump sum to post.

I think it is you that has been misled buddy.

Guest Lemons

Look at the country. Labour have f*cked up. In any other job when you f*ck up you get fired. I want them out. Let someone else have a go who may be better.

Yh, but when hiring a replacement, I'd want to look at their CV and past employment records etc.

The Tories record in recent times is f*ck*ng abysmal, so I wouldn't "let them have a go", based on that. They "had a go" in the 70s, 80s and 90s, and look at the shambles they left us in.

If that was genuinely your reason for voting against Labour, then the clear alternative would be to vote Lib Dem. They can legitimately say they deserve a go, as they haven't had a chance to prove themselves. The Tories have, and they f*cked things up for the majority of the country.

Lib Dem's dont stand a chance of winning though. (I know my attitude doesn't help)

The Tories want to increase stop and search powers. They also want to cut vital public spending but raise the floor on inheritance tax to £1m and not increase N.I.. Their plans are unrealistic and reckless. They wanna have it all and they've been out of power for so long they don't realise that they can't.

Cunts.

Also f*ck the Lib Dems. They make policies in the knowledge that they're unelectable. We would literally be f*cked if they had to impliment 10% of their manifesto.

• Upvote 1

Labour pamper those who want to stay broke. They encourage laziness and sponging.

smh @ encourage

i pity you tbh

/

YOU'LL SEE

i'm not tryna front like Labour are perfect

but out of all the three parties, Labour are the best to lead Britain

Tories will f*ck us over a lot worse

do you honestly think Tory are going to help you in anyway?

I don't know anything about Politics but my Dad said Thatcher did a lot for England?

Is my Dad a bozo?

Thatcher was the iron lady, got us back the falklands, your dad is no bozo.

lol at keeping gordon 'worst prime minister ever' Brown in power.

Guest Lemons

smh @ encourage

i pity you tbh

/

YOU'LL SEE

i'm not tryna front like Labour are perfect

but out of all the three parties, Labour are the best to lead Britain

Tories will f*ck us over a lot worse

do you honestly think Tory are going to help you in anyway?

I believe a conservative government will be better for me then a Labour one.

just see on london tonight thatcher allowed some law that black people could be stop n searched without reason

Lib Dems don't stand a chance at winning because the media have portrayed it that way you should be voting who you want in power not who the papers tell you has the best chance