"The more siblings you have the less pressure there is to suceed"

Captain Planet

Guest Lemons

Your the fella who made the great escape in ur uncles whip innit?

Exiled from home?

that is I

LOL

/

I'm the first born (2 younger brothers).

Both of them are geniuses academically and I was a duck at school. I've come into my own now that I'm out in the world (school just wasn't really for me) and now the pressure is on them two to do something when they come out of academia.

(Having said I was a duck at school I was the first person in my family to go to uni and graduated with a 2:1, all be it on a turd of a course).

he made him write out a time table for GCSE revision and sh*t

no offense but the above is called parenting, its not OTT my friend.

yer its a good thing tbh, just saying there seems to be more pressure for my younger bro to succeed than me nowadays

they never bothered with me, they just sorta let me get on with it, occasionally my old man would mark the odd maths paper

didnt get good grades

Guest Lisa Turtle

Being the OLDEST brings more pressure TBH.

c/s

it has been ingrained in me that it is my responsibility to be a leading example to my younger sisters, and if anything was to happen to my mum i am to assume the parental role.

I dont work as hard as I do for myself only. I do it so my sisters don't shy away from grafting, I may be tired and I might not see them enough but I talk to them all the time and soon when it pays off they'll understand. They're not under the same pressure as I am but I have expectations of them and I know my parents do too.

I guess circumstance counts aswell, because at school I was a lil f*cker, particularly primary.

So my good grades were overshadowed by exclusions, behaviour books and having to keep moving school, they tried to tell me at Bush hill park that i had "behavioural problems",

Big bro kept his head down, behaved but never really excelled, but got bare pressure esp from Dad.

I on the other hand did well but never got the push because I was always expected to f*ck up , I thrived under it :lol:.

But if it were just me I think regardless of how I behaved I would be getting way much more pressure on the basis more attention could be given to me and I'm the only hope.