Questions with no answer

Dejan Savicevic

what are these words

you see stars because they give of massive amounts of energy and light travels ... it doenst jus slink away to nothingness/the bathroom like ur mum afta i forcefully dogggied her narn bread ..

a chnk created a gun... chinks are intrinscly evil and logical evil therefore have horrible ideas like projectile weaponary.. i imagine them developed from the cannonon

lolwtf

what are these words

you see stars because they give of massive amounts of energy and light travels ... it doenst jus slink away to nothingness/the bathroom like ur mum afta i forcefully dogggied her narn bread ..

a chnk created a gun... chinks are intrinscly evil and logical evil therefore have horrible ideas like projectile weaponary.. i imagine them developed from the cannonon

almost funny but you aint built like that so llow the wicked man talks and racism. U sayig it because nearly everything else is made in china?

that doesnt completly verify what u said tho,

chinese where the first to discover gunpowder, and therfore most likely the first to invent firearms. but it was europeans with their constant warring that developed it into a viable battlefield weapon. they travelled round the world and after demonstrating the effectiveness of these weapons on different types of ppl and would then sell said weapons to said ppl.

guns were obv invented to be a more efficient way of killing ppl, becos conflict is an inescapable aspect of human existance.

the countries that supply most of the worlds guns atm r the u.s.a, u.k, russia and china. i believe germany and israel sell alot of guns too.

u can see sum of the stars, there are billions more which are invisible to u. yes the stars u can see r very far away. when u turn a light on in a room can u perceive the time it takes for light to reach the corner of the room? this is the speed that the light from the stars is traveling but it still takes millions of years to reach ur eye, thats how far away they are.

there r however many questions which cant be answered from a human perspective.

Guest Intervention

Yup they do

They think mostly through images (sign), rather than sounds, their brain works and is organised differently

I've always wanted to speak to a person who was

wholly deaf, blind, or colourblind

but then made a complete recovery to find out what the experience was like (god knows I wouldnt want to find out for myself)

This issue is why deafness can have much more terrible consequences than people realise, because it affects your ability to think and understand language

And sadly unless a person realises a child is deaf from an early age (this can be very difficult)

their ability to understand things can be seriously impaired because it becomes extremely difficult to learn how to speak and think in a manner most other people are accustomed to