The Wikileaks Situation

Guest Medic

The leaked US cables also reveal that:

• Officials in Jordan and Bahrain have openly called for Iran's nuclear programme to be stopped by any means, including military.

• Leaders in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt referred to Iran as "evil", an "existential threat" and a power that "is going to take us to war".

I wonder what Iran's reaction is going to be. Ahmadinejad, is surely licking his lips at saying look, I was right, they are all out to get us.

Gonna be FWW (The Final World War). Iran are like the Big H of the international stage.

[iran} Any funny business, everybody dead! [/iran]

LLOL

but jeeze i was just watching the book of Eli

special features on the dvd about how humanity will survive the end of the world as we know it

The leaked US cables also reveal that:

• Officials in Jordan and Bahrain have openly called for Iran's nuclear programme to be stopped by any means, including military.

• Leaders in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt referred to Iran as "evil", an "existential threat" and a power that "is going to take us to war".

I wonder what Iran's reaction is going to be. Ahmadinejad, is surely licking his lips at saying look, I was right, they are all out to get us.

Gonna be FWW (The Final World War). Iran are like the Big H of the international stage.

[iran} Any funny business, everybody dead! [/iran]

LOL innit, a whole new meaning to hoooliiigaaaaaaaaaaan

Guest Esquilax

LOL at thinking the world Governments are infallible, especially when dealing with data on machines that can be accessed by some Asperger's weirdo

Charlie man beg you don't breed lest you unleash a wave of mentally disadvantaged pikey gremlins on the already unstable UK safeee

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The UAE leadership sees Iran as its primary external threat, and one that is existential in nature. Like much of the international community, the UAE finds the idea of an Iran with nuclear weapons unacceptable and thinks this eventuality would lead to a nuclear arms race in the Middle East. At least as worrying to MbZ are Iran's aspirations for regional hegemony by support for terrorist proxies (Hizballah, HAMAS, possibly underground organizations in the Arab Gulf countries). MbZ is skeptical that Iran can be convinced to end its nuclear weapons program, and is not convinced that the international community will adopt tough sanctions. In other words, he sees the logic of war dominating the region, and this thinking explains his near obsessive efforts to build up the UAE's armed forces.

ber countries in the middle east are getting ready to ride

but they all want US support