top 5 selected

prdx

Stop using the extremes of an argument to make a point.
Angelo: “has anyone raped their mom yet? I kno I have”The fact you of all people is going to talk about extremes now when it was so different in another thread is ironic isn't it? Kids lol.Please don't reply either. I do not want the same argument/turn out as the last one. Leave it there.I don't see what was wrong with what kaygee said really. She didn't say what she said to get props from what I've gathered. Someone tried to question her reasonings of her relaiotionship so she explained it. No ones creatin a bandwaggon or sayin she's one of a kind, they are just agreein that they share the same oppinion/views as her, or is that not allowed on here?

Guest Intervention

Oh this is the thread where cagey talking about lookign after next mans youts or some sh*t innitAdmirable I suppose but in a year or two's time a next woman will be looking after your child

Guest Esquilax
Guys I love the attention you all give me. Really I do, but I think we should stick to the topic here. I would much rather be a neek than the idiots some of you portray yourselves to be so thanks for the compliment, its nice to kno you think so highly of me :D
New DMF?

-hair on arms, wha gwan with this? why would girls shave their legs but not arms-ignorant bitches, one ting I used to have thought all black people were from Jamaica and was not aware that Africa/Jamaica were not the same/in one another-stubbornness-no confidence-linguistics - no problem if you speak hood but be able switch it up if need bebody odours, hygiene and all go without saying

2 kids by two mumsLol at thinking you won't be one of them mums in due course.Only just turned 20 as well.. sh*t.
Im not looking to have kids for at least another 5 years, i think by then i will have a good enough judgement. If i were to jump in and end up in that situation then i would be a fool.. and that im not.
Oh this is the thread where cagey talking about lookign after next mans youts or some sh*t innitAdmirable I suppose but in a year or two's time a next woman will be looking after your child
I think theres been a misunderstanding, im mum to no one. The responsibility is on his shoulders not mine, although that affects me its very VERY different.As i said previously people have this perception of a man who has 2 kids by two women, they will never see past this with their narrow minded self.Im gonna leave it here, i never wanted people to agree with me nor was i ever trying to justify myself. If i were to fall flat on my face thats a mistake i will learn from, not before knowing i gave it a chance.

Guest Intervention

I thought he was actually talking about her ratty little dog?AnywayNah Cagey I wasnt saying I dont agree, I'm just saying everything goes tits up eventually