Why are women called slags when they sleep around?

Guest Yilmaz

Guest Intervention

LmaoJim Jefferies is jokehis bit on buzzcocks about the gay club >>>>>>>>>Inbefore the legion of whores trying to argue that he was wrong

LOL, on point. Best analogy i've ever heard on the situation is:"If a key can open a bunch of locks, it is viewed as a master key and is awesome to have. However, if a lock is opened by a lot of different types of keys....well then it's a shitty lock"
Was coming in to quote the same analogy.Edit: Just watched the vid. Too. f*ck*ng. True.

Guest M12 Part 2
LOL, on point. Best analogy i've ever heard on the situation is:"If a key can open a bunch of locks, it is viewed as a master key and is awesome to have. However, if a lock is opened by a lot of different types of keys....well then it's a shitty lock"
Was coming in to quote the same analogy.Edit: Just watched the vid. Too. f*ck*ng. True.

:D
there are fat ugly sluts there are no fat ugly studs

There's no point in calling a girl a hoe if you accept & promote their way of life. From thinking it is ok for your woman to go to clubs on a regular basis where nearly every man will watch them, you failed & now considered the bitch.
i never understood this logicits like saying a con man shouldn't call people suckers or easy marks.