The Only Child Thread

BLACK VICTIM

i would hide from family too, one time when i was little i hid in my mums bed, layed flat out arm n legs spread out and pulled covers over me so i didnt have to go to nana's

i used to switch when girls would burst into my room in halls all touching sh*t in my room reading stuff, sitting down, wanting to talk and my boys would be like "how come we never chill in your room" one day they followed me to my block waiting for me to open the door so they could chill in my kitchen making bare noise

even told my mum as a kid to tell my friend he couldn't come and play in my yard because he kept buggin me o come in so she made up some lie for me lol

need to get over my hostophobia

i know what u mean. it never bothered me when i started uni cos i was young and the atmosphere in halls was so live but now it gets to me, i live on the ground floor as well so i have to soldier it every time, happens too often.. if im chilling with the wife and we're not f*ck*ng/ watching a movie i end up ducking out every hr or so for a fag.

/

interesting thread, cba to read it all now but i mite later.

im an only child and really, only child or not....

so what. just get on with life, there are no significant differences. besides wasting time focusing on them is pointless, it is what it is.

c/s sh*t all levels out when u reach adulthood anyway. minor

all the serious people i know who have 2 or more siblings have to do family missions on a regular, my girl is always complaining about the sh*t she has to do for her little brother. sh*t f*cks with ur plans. the rules of life are the same for everyone u have to find the balance thats right for u and run with it. lol @ comments like only children are weird, borderline autistic and what have u like it takes anything more than a basic level of intelligence/ social skills to deal with 90% of the stupid mother f*ckers u meet every day