Your Teams Summer Transfer Plans

Mame Biram Diouf

well it wasnt known at the time about leeds being that f*cked

Rio leaving was the one 32m at the time i though why is o'leary crying for thats a win win for both parties

was after he quit that it came out that he wouldnt be able to spend that money

and it wasnt for at least another 12 months before the wholesale departures started hapening

carrick imo 18m 3 titles 1 CL more then worth it

last season he was vital in winning the league very underated this season however he has missed scholes, Ronaldo and Tevez hasnt been able to change his game to the new style we play which is centered around wayne rooney but too call him deadwood is laughable

Berbs is our most inform player statisticaly in the league and berba for us > benzema for madrid > huntelaar for madrid/milan

those two have been serious flops......problem we have is its not his team where spurs and bulgaria are built around him we are built around a different player still 442 with rooney-berbatov works its just our midfield isnt strong enough for fergie to be confident

People have to go in order for new faces to come in. Carricks been sh*t for me this season and I'm still pinning a lot of my blaim on him for us losing to Bayern. Berbatov is decent but I want a better Goalscorer upfront. They would be my choice to leave.

Carrick hasn't been the same since Iniesta and Xavi took his soul,

guy has zero composure when being closed down,

when ppl stand off him everything is cool,

also smh the amount of times he loses the ball,

:sub: whilst he still holds value in the market, imo.

• Upvote 1

i could probably off the top of my head name 100 midfielders better then Rodwell

can i just say i dont think Rio was over the odds

No I don't think he was either, worth the money but I think Kompressors saying with Leeds being in sh*t street we could of just tried to Rob them.

thats exactly what it was, The fact that we couldve signed Rio for much less just a few seasons before aswell is kind of concerning. and Leeds' downfall was predicted by a lot of people

i could probably off the top of my head name 100 midfielders better then Rodwell

This is what i'm saying if people actually think Rodwell's good enough to improve our team or they're just sucumbing to the debt thing and looking for cut price deals i dont know. but if we want to compete with the people Fergie said were our rivals (i.e. the teams in Europe) we need to sign a proven quality player who will improve our first 11.

He's got good potential, and looks talented but come on, if thats a signing that'll keep people happy we have a problem.

With Madrids spending and City having money coming out of the asses we need to step up in the transfer game.

we f*cked the market up by flogging Ronaldo for silly money so using that as a excuse not to sign players is rubbish.

I'd say we need 4 players after the signing of this striker from mexico. 1 def, 1 cm 1am and a Winger .

squad needs freshnign up.

If people are to go i could name a lot of players who should be sent packing before Carrick. not had a great season but he is quality

still Berbatov is the best second striker in the league and the most prolific one we have had in a very long time.

Top scorers in league this season (fowards)

1 Wayne Rooney Man Utd 26

2 Didier Drogba Chelsea 25

3 Darren Bent Sunderland 22

4 Carlos Tevez Manchester City 20

5 Fernando Torres Liverpool 18

6 Jermain Defoe Tottenham 17

7 Louis Saha Everton 13

8 Dimitar Berbatov Man Utd 12

Better then Anelka, Bendtner/Eduardo, Adebayor/Bellamy, Crouch/Pavyluchenko, Kuyt/Ngog etc........

Considering he doesnt start that much and has never scored off the bench

still Berbatov is the best second striker in the league and the most prolific one we have had in a very long time.

Top scorers in league this season (fowards)

1 Wayne Rooney Man Utd 26

2 Didier Drogba Chelsea 25

3 Darren Bent Sunderland 22

4 Carlos Tevez Manchester City 20

5 Fernando Torres Liverpool 18

6 Jermain Defoe Tottenham 17

7 Louis Saha Everton 13

8 Dimitar Berbatov Man Utd 12

Better then Anelka, Bendtner/Eduardo, Adebayor/Bellamy, Crouch/Pavyluchenko, Kuyt/Ngog etc........

Considering he doesnt start that much and has never scored off the bench

Bendtner is only just behind him on 11 goals and probably started less games due to missing 1/2 the season due to injury

Guest Swiftie

Bendtner is only just behind him on 11 goals and probably started less games due to missing 1/2 the season due to injury

Bendtner's 11 is for all comps. He's only bagged bout 5 in the league

the fact is for 30 millions 12 goals is a poor return for a striker, don't try and put a spin on it lads

and he'd start more if he was good enough, theirs a reason why SAF isn't starting him regularly. I actually don't dislike Berbs and think hes a good player and I know hes the sort of player where the game has to run through him. But thats not gonna be him at Man Utd so he needs to adapt.

Its a heavy price tag to live upto not his fault but thats the way football goes

lol so you want him to get 25 goals if that was the case then rooney would only have about 12

its how it is

tell me a strikeforce in the world who have both got 25 goals

it just doesnt happen

People will always chat crap about Berba, he wasn't bought for his goal scoring ability, he was brought in to for his link up play and creativity, and even saying all that this season so far he's got his fair share of goals, as well as a decent ammount of assists.

f*ck*ng hell

He is a striker

His main job is to score goals at the end of the day

If he wants to be all creative then should have trained to be an AM

And people cant say he is not a goalscorer or cant lead the line because he could do it at totty

And last couple weeks without Rooney it was his time to lead the line but he has shown he cant do that

He is a quality player no doubt about it but he is not good enough and not the right player we need right now