EUROPA LEAGUE GAMES TONIGHT (08/04/20100

Goddaz

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rafa said that about Dean he would be fined 20k and given a warning by the FA on the grounds of Improper Conduct.

That's because he's not a BAWSE

Its deeper than football...

Lmao

/

Real talk though that's actually deep, very deep indeed.

Also Jcee is David Luiz as good as I think he is?

He impressed me over the two legs still although he was at fault for one of the goals today

Strong,quick and fleet footed.

Sign him Rafa

very solid player, even though 1st leg he had a winger at left back, and this game he had a rookie defender in his CB spot, he would be immense with proper defenders around him.

benfica will get raided in the summer so you never know..

Surely Zamora has to get a call up along with Parker and Dawson

lol was just watching his goal, quality finish.

I think their is always a place for a striker who's in a purple patch around the time of a big tournament but if he's considered Bent has to be as well.

Guest Intervention

Surely Zamora has to get a call up along with Parker and Dawson

lol was just watching his goal, quality finish.

I think their is always a place for a striker who's in a purple patch around the time of a big tournament but if he's considered Bent has to be as well.

Tbf bent was injured during Englands last internaitonal game, and the game before that he played

Zamora hasn't been given a shout

Neither has Parker or Dawson, the latter of which having had an excellent season especially around the time the CB crisis was happening.

Especially as Capello says he goes on 'form' not names.

While I agree with Dawson being given a shout (due to the lack of quality at centre half), f*ck Zamora and f*ck Parker.

He's gonna take Heskey, like it or not. He's got 60 odd England caps, played in the Champions League, been to a World Cup and a Euro. Zamora has never done anything. It's too late for him this time round baring injuries IMO. Aint the right sort of player for us but for England he's the best we've got.

Heskey and Rooney are his two. Crouch and Defoe are definitely going. So as a 5th choice do you really want the compleltely untried Zamora?

Green, James, Hart

Johnson

Ferdinand, Terry, Upson, Lescott

Cole

Lampard, Barry, Gerrard, Carrick

Walcott, Milner, Downing

Rooney, Heskey, Defoe, Crouch

I would say are the basis of the squad

Three spaces for another defender, midfielder and forward. Hargreaves, Lennon and J.Cole would be ideal - as Hargreaves could cover right back. Lescott and Barry to cover LB. But Hargreaves aint getting fit.

I reckon it'll be Neville, J.Cole and C.Cole as the additional three.

Guest Intervention

Not saying take him to the world cup and start him I'm saying he should have at least been in one of the friendly squads (there are two left I beleive) based on how he has played all season

Parker definately

Look at these scrubbers like Jenas who have even got an international game this year

Barry, Gerrard and Lampard(in the same lineup) will lead to early exit imo

(david lynch wud play swp and crouch up front,he wud also take heskey)

but id say based on form zamora deserves a run out in a friendly at least,given that rooney will probly not be fit

his home goal against juventus was also fresh to deft and the one against shaktar was also deft

he is an anytime goalscorer at time of writing,i wud take zamora over heskey no offence to heskey boy