Are all your friends eights, nines, tens?

gemma

Guest Intervention
Self explanatory...Are all your friends 8-10's on the attractiveness scale?I'd say all of mine are, but in terms of self-esteem one in particular is about a 1.
Deets.
  • Upvote 3

Guest Medic
Hour and a half and 2 of you chicks have said all your friends are 8-10's but no pics :/Bullshit coz everyone has a butters friend. And if you're telling the truth. Then you're the butters friend.
QFT!

Guest Yilmaz
Self explanatory...Are all your friends 8-10's on the attractiveness scale?I'd say all of mine are, but in terms of self-esteem one in particular is about a 1.
Deets.
LOL

Guest Yilmaz
Got a tenner that says at least one (althought it's probably 3) of QB's friends is a 6.5.Also, I reckon gemma's a dude. Never ever have I ever heard a chick talk about attractiveness in numbers. Ever. And this isn't the first time gemma's come across as a potential male.
Good spot.

Girls always have pretty friends until you meet them when you ask a girl is she nice and she says something irrelevant like "shes a bitch", "Shes got 6 kids" etc....thats when you know she is nice.... but if she says anything along the lines of shes pretty then expect a 3.5

Girls always have pretty friends until you meet them when you ask a girl is she nice and she says something irrelevant like "shes a bitch", "Shes got 6 kids" etc....thats when you know she is nice.... but if she says anything along the lines of shes pretty then expect a 3.5
Lol this is true.--------------------------------On topic - No of course not.

Guest Lisa Turtle

All my friends are at least pretty. Couple of them are absolutely stunning. Consider myself the most average out of all of them tbh.Also lol at ice. I don't understand girls that work that way