Are all your friends eights, nines, tens?

gemma

Guest M12 Part 2

this is one aspect of what i meant by stupid girls in the other topic.Do u think that by having pretty friends it makes you more important or cooler than people who dont? Do u think hanging around 8s pulls u up from a 6 to a 7?Imagine if mandem were this stupid.Not saying this about you specifically but this is why a lot of girls dont REALLY have any friends. They dont actually care about each other they just want to be associated to a certain type of people. Friendship dont have no moral fibre its just about who dresses the best and looks the prettiest. End up like them girls on the hills where all they do is talk internal politics and try f*ck each others man on the sly.

• Upvote 2

Girls always have pretty friends until you meet them when you ask a girl is she nice and she says something irrelevant like "shes a bitch", "Shes got 6 kids" etc....thats when you know she is nice.... but if she says anything along the lines of shes pretty then expect a 3.5
swear dwnremember one ting was telling me how her sister was comin to the sixth form next year and how she was as pretty as her if not better (she was nice) with a better bodygirl came and at least 70% of the black males in my sixth form thought she was the ugliest girl in the building, them ones where guys would say "u knw that clapped out chick" and everyone always knew who he was talking aboutto this day i dn't knw why she lied to me like that

Girls always have pretty friends until you meet them when you ask a girl is she nice and she says something irrelevant like "shes a bitch", "Shes got 6 kids" etc....thats when you know she is nice.... but if she says anything along the lines of shes pretty then expect a 3.5
swear dwnremember one ting was telling me how her sister was comin to the sixth form next year and how she was as pretty as her if not better (she was nice) with a better bodygirl came and at least 70% of the black males in my sixth form thought she was the ugliest girl in the building, them ones where guys would say "u knw that clapped out chick" and everyone always knew who he was talking aboutto this day i dn't knw why she lied to me like that
:D made me crease. Tbh, she's not exactly going to say her sister is smacked.

LOLThen when you bring your 7-10 girl around them its a sly "You can do wayyyyy better babe".:D

this is one aspect of what i meant by stupid girls in the other topic.Do u think that by having pretty friends it makes you more important or cooler than people who dont? Do u think hanging around 8s pulls u up from a 6 to a 7?Imagine if mandem were this stupid.Not saying this about you specifically but this is why a lot of girls dont REALLY have any friends. They dont actually care about each other they just want to be associated to a certain type of people. Friendship dont have no moral fibre its just about who dresses the best and looks the prettiest. End up like them girls on the hills where all they do is talk internal politics and try f*ck each others man on the sly.
c/s entire postand it's quite clear that she does

[ ] Most chicks on this forum are above 6
out of 100 right?