The self retardation thread

Captain Planet

:rofl:

yesterday my sister asked me if she could borrow a pound, so i said only if u go out to the shop an get me this drink which costs 2 pounds, in my mind i was convinced it cost 3 pounds

i had 2 2 pound coins and a pound coin, i was like yh i expect a pound change

she went to the shop, an basically took 2 pound off me, instead of being honest

Literally though it was friday yesterday and came to work casual clothed (coz we allowed to wear casuals on a friday)

I just dont understand my thought process that day of why I believed it was a friday

plain faces all round though at work

lol

did you have to go back and change or they let you off

Literally though it was friday yesterday and came to work casual clothed (coz we allowed to wear casuals on a friday)

I just dont understand my thought process that day of why I believed it was a friday

lol

NAH no way I wish, nobody cared really its just I hate drawing attention to myself especially to a fail. ethnic guy rolling around office full of suits with trainers and a hoody how fitting

• Upvote 1

lol

thought i had black pepper in my hand

err no

cinnamon

sprinkled a lot in to my eggs was like eff it, ate those bad boys with some pancakes

Last night at a BBQ.

One guy was rolling beef mince into burgers and I was dropping cayenne pepper onto them in a factory-esque production line type thing to speed it all up.

He rolled. I dropped. He mixed. On the grill. Done.

I had a beer in one hand, and the cayenne pepper bottle in the other.

Was on my 7th or 8th beer so wasn't in the best shape.

I swigged the cayenne pepper bottle instead of the beer.

Fail.

• Upvote 1

Last night at a BBQ.

One guy was rolling beef mince into burgers and I was dropping cayenne pepper onto them in a factory-esque production line type thing to speed it all up.

Fail.

:lol:

I constantly do ridiculously dumb sh*t, its not even like im thick i just dont think about what im doing or saying and make myself look like a twat as a result, cant even think of a recent example right now but i will be back when i do lol

Last night at a BBQ.

Fail.

ohhhhhhhhhhh

these things are more common after a few drinks eg

using an empty can as an ashtray, start raising it to your mouth instead of the one with beer in....gotta see/smell that sh*t before its too late :lol:

Yesterday...or 2 days ago, I was on the phone and then I remembered my mum asked me for something, so I thought ok, let me quickly text her before I forget.

I'm looking around the room whilst talking on the phone thinking what the f*ck and I actually start getting mad. Then I stood in the corner of the room to just scope properly, I went to check my drawers and put the phone down on the table, open and closed the drawers and went to pick the phone again...was like...

:clueless: .

f*ck off.

I do the same sort of thing with the remote.

Last night at a BBQ.

Fail.

ohhhhhhhhhhh

these things are more common after a few drinks eg

using an empty can as an ashtray, start raising it to your mouth instead of the one with beer in....gotta see/smell that sh*t before its too late :lol:

or when u ash in ur drink

thats the worst