The Grime Daily Shindig

NiNES.

some joke ting everyone not taking responsibilty (so it dont just stop at black men not being responible for their kids then?)seriously though people got lighted up in the dance, now its some school ting where no one wants to take the blame and sends it elsewhere. They are so lucky no one got killed. Hold tight wolf

whole situation sounds way to loose some quick stack up money quick scheme

Guest Cerny

How i see it is, if i put the 'RoadSound' name to something and it f*cks up then me and my team are responsible.

Not as individuals but as a team. I wont be on this "Nah but i wasnt involved, blame Z-Man/Iron/Wrexx" business.

We are all responsible for what the company and brand does, so in my opinion GrimeDaily (as a whole incl. Donatella) and Face4Music should take responsibilty for the failings on that night.

As a promoter, yes i f*ckin hate 696, but i have to adhere to it, so i'll do things within the legal boundaries that govern the live section of the industry, so in the event something goes wrong we're covered.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

How i see it is, if i put the 'RoadSound' name to something and it f*cks up then me and my team are responsible.

Not as individuals but as a team. I wont be on this "Nah but i wasnt involved, blame Z-Man/Iron/Wrexx" business.

We are all responsible for what the company and brand does, so in my opinion GrimeDaily (as a whole incl. Donatella) and Face4Music should take responsibilty for the failings on that night.

As a promoter, yes i f*ckin hate 696, but i have to adhere to it, so i'll do things within the legal boundaries that govern the live section of the industry, so in the event something goes wrong we're covered.

yeah i dont know how man are rating her for that statement....

she was just looking to shift the blame.... some d*ckhead sh*t.

• Upvote 1

Grime Daily via Twitter:

"need a new presenter, we dont pay well, but i heard the sun does lol"

"look yea, aint gonna say no more. no statements no interviews no nothing. there was a mole in the camp."

Discuss

:lol:

if they meant that..

:lol: :lol:

cheeze :lol:

Of course they did! :lol: