Wisdom Teeth

Jodie

Why is it that a week before i go to Liverpool, my wisdom teeth have to start f*ck*ng up on me?

And this time, its coming thru HAAARD. I think its time to get it taken out cos they been hurting alll week.

Anyone had theirs taken out and what's the after pain like?

I feel like i been tumped in the jaw.

PS: Clove oil & Painkillers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

wisdom teeth coming through causing no pain atall >>>>>>>>>>>>

Truss, same way i used to think. If someone else made this topic id be typing the same thing.

But it gets worse as they gradually come through. Wont feel nothing at all at first, then its hits you.

Every few months mine will kill.

I swear they've been coming through for about 5 years now.

Got infected this time too. By the time I got the dentist though it had nearly cleared up. Killed for 2 weeks. Couldn't touch the underneath of my jaw or anywhere on the left side.

My wisdom teeth were deading me for ages, the top 2 were at a funny angle and the bottom 2 were compacted. Had them removed under general anesthetic, felt f*cked for about 2 days then got an infection which apparently is very common, took me about 2 weeks until I felt normal again.

all of my wisdom teeth came through fine

NOW

i have EXTRA teeth growing in the back of my mouth. one is fine, the other is crazy and was causing all sorts of problems. apparently one of my upper teeth is literally constantly biting down on the bit where my extra tooth is growing, so this caused constant pain and the gum area was irritated. it's also causing me to unwillingly bite my cheeks

been to the student dentist hospital who is now doing my entire mouth and they've prescribed me some antibiotics which has helped alot. I may have to get my upper tooth removed so that when my extra tooth comes through it wont be so painful

They cause a lot of problems because due to modern hygiene we no longer need them. Before we had toothpaste and mouthwash etc by the time a human reached their 20s the state of their teeth would be f*cked, so wisdom teeth evolved to replace decayed teeth. But now because our teeth last a lot longer, most people do not have the room in their jaw for the teeth to develop properly and so they grow and angles and get compacted. They are also deeper rooted than normal teeth and so its a bigger procedure to remove them as they are effectively attached to the jaw bone.

Couldn't even eat for a week and a half properly cos mine was swollen and infected. Pain went after that, but it's still not fully broken the skin. Had oil of cloves, paracetamol and amoxicillin to reduce the infection

Cos I'm at uni had to find a new dentist but now I have to pay for dental treatment- par- (you 18 year olds best get all the treatment and subscriptions you can while its still free.) Costs like £16 to register at a new place- one said a 3 week wait to even be seen, and they'd be trainee dentistry students <_<

Found another dentist, had a checkup- got told I also need like 5 fillings, overslept and missed my app which they say there is a charge for so haven't been back.

Bet it starts paining me around exam time, just my luck