Domestics

Skenghis Khan

anyone battered their spouse?used to have a pretty bad temper but wud mostly just smash inanimate objects. only ever smacked a girl twice, both incidents were self defence. had a girlfriend that was pretty bad, she came quite close to killing me a couple of times, carry a few scars around from her still.i cant stand man that batter women for no reason, if i see u swing a woman out on road, i will stamp u out.

tbh im surprised not been a single domestic issue in my relationship and we been together for a few years although there bare mental abuse thats to be expected otherwise some everything bless ting is in human but i had this link once she was f*ck*ng crazy actually whole family was crazy i learnt my lesson from young stay away from turkish bitches

I would smack a bitch up if she attacked me. I wouldn't hit the mrs though, would restrain her, as in leg scissors, cross face chicken wing like how Chris Jericho wacked up Goldberg in WCW tbh. LOL at staying with a woman who is mad like that./My ex, I do feel to smack her up, just for being ugly & parring me back in the day.

This thread reminds me of one of dem tings in the back of the newspaper i was reading the other day, one guy said his scared of his wife cah she beats him up and one time she smashed a milk bottle over his head, i was bussin up.

used to have a pretty bad temper but wud mostly just smash inanimate objects.
same/never hit a women/sticky situation if you seea guy hittin a women:a. he could be a bitch that only hits womenb. he could be that nuts he doesnt care safer if there was more than one of you trying to intervene

cant just watch a fully grown man beat on a female, intervened in situations a couple of times. in my experience most ppl want to ignore, i was shocked at a bredrin trying to stop me getting involved one time, telling me "leave em, live ur life innit" when the guy was basically throttling her.
the problem with these situations is the woman always ends up goin back to the guyive seen it when someone has stepped in and the woman starts fighting off that person 'leave my man alone', seen that bare times

Guest Intervention

If a man is banging a chickyou bang the manthe girl will testify in court and have you done for assaultslash lol at a girl tryna do me harm with anythingdefinately slam her against the wall and then f*ck her

used to have a pretty bad temper but wud mostly just smash inanimate objects.
same/never hit a women/sticky situation if you seea guy hittin a women:a. he could be a bitch that only hits womenb. he could be that nuts he doesnt care safer if there was more than one of you trying to intervene
the woman will back her man, and You will get rushed.