Lenny Henry and Dawn French

charliechalk

I think what happened in the past should stay in the past Emma might end up marrying a black man all good to her. I have respect for her because ever since she got exposed with that char/jme thing she has had to deal with taunts then again when Missy P exposed that her and southpaw's relationship was a bit rocky and then again when Justin exposed that she was going out with a 55 year old man who ran a pub.

I reckon most average girls would have had a few kids already but this is why I respect Emma because she has not brought no children into the world and is actually doing a better way than most. She is not one of them chicks you can twang up on profile pic in the morning and f*ck by 9pm.

If this was secondary school she would of gone thrugh all 5 years of school with these taunts and this would be college time.Emma do your thing you will know when the time is right.

P.s I am not trying it on or anything to get into your good books I am being genuine.

LuLu if you are ready this you know your my special girl :)

Queen bee ignore that you are obviously my fave caucasion (no justin)

Kurious you are obviously my fave out all the women We use to spend some interment moments together on msn where we use to lose are inhibitionsand let are fingers do the talking (Remember when I convinced you I had never slept with a white girl before)

I think what happened in the past should stay in the past Emma might end up marrying a black man all good to her. I have respect for her because ever since she got exposed with that char/jme thing she has had to deal with taunts then again when Missy P exposed that her and southpaw's relationship was a bit rocky and then again when Justin exposed that she was going out with a 55 year old man who ran a pub.

I reckon most average girls would have had a few kids already but this is why I respect Emma because she has not brought no children into the world and is actually doing a better way than most. She is not one of them chicks you can twang up on profile pic in the morning and f*ck by 9pm.

If this was secondary school she would of gone thrugh all 5 years of school with these taunts and this would be college time.Emma do your thing you will know when the time is right.

P.s I am not trying it on or anything to get into your good books I am being genuine.

You know what this is quite possibly the funniest FUNNIEST THING I have ever read in my entire life.