SWAY - F64 >>>>>>> best one so far....

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Quality is sheg..

This F64 thing is beggining to get played out. The problem is/was too many man that werent mic worthy were given opportunities.

A few of these have been decent. But, its just dead now. + I now see why gigs wasnt on jumpin on this ting.

• Upvote 1

The people that dont like the Akala F64 are the very people he's talking bout.

Best F64. Hands down.

His flow was sh*t. I listened to it and appreciated what he was saying but I listen to music because it sounds good, not just because I agree with the message.

Also, Drake doesn't rap about killing people and he's extremely well liked so all that "they don't like me coz I don't buss guns" sh*t stinks of bitterness and tbh it's old. Guys have been saying it for years while others manage to make it work.

• Upvote 1

The people that dont like the Akala F64 are the very people he's talking bout.

Best F64. Hands down.

His flow was sh*t. I listened to it and appreciated what he was saying but I listen to music because it sounds good, not just because I agree with the message.

Also, Drake doesn't rap about killing people and he's extremely well liked so all that "they don't like me coz I don't buss guns" sh*t stinks of bitterness and tbh it's old. Guys have been saying it for years while others manage to make it work.

c/s

Akala is a good rapper but in verses like that he gets Talib Kweli syndrome and tries to do too much

I don't have a problem with the subject matter, he just needs to rap about it instead of writing an editorial. Not feeling him going over his beat from five or six years ago too much either

I liked Professor Green's a lot more

didnt listen to akalas

reading the comments

it was a wise decision