Dawson >>>> RIo

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Manchester City star Carlos Tevez has named Tottenham Hotspur stalwart Michael Dawson as the toughest English defender he has faced.

The Argentine listed the Tottenham Hotspur star in his top three toughest opponents alongside Manchester United’s Nemanja Vidic and Everton’s Sylvain Distin. The Manchester City striker believes Dawson’s strength gives him the edge over many of his peers and suggests that despite the White Hart Lane stalwart not being involved in Fabio Capello’s England squad, he is the best English defender he has faced this season.

Dawson was in inspired form for Tottenham Hotspur during their 3-0 win over Manchester City earlier in the season, and Tevez suggests the defender didn’t let him get a kick all game.

Speaking about the Tottenham Hotspur defender the Manchester City star told the Daily Mail: “We lost 3-0 and he didn’t let me into the game.”

“I know he doesn’t play for England, but he is the best English defender I have played against.”

“Very strong”

blatantly sending for rio......

• Upvote 1

sending for terry tbh

• Upvote 4