[south park] NICE [/south park]

Admin.

A teenage boy has told a court how a drunken game of dares led to sex with his teacher at a top public school.

The boy was aged 16 at the time of the alleged incident with Hannah McIntyre, a trainee classics teacher at Merchant Taylor's Boys' School, Merseyside.

He told Liverpool Crown Court he had lost his virginity with the 25-year-old and had been "really down" about it.

Miss McIntyre, of Waterloo, denies one count of sexual activity with a child by a person in a position of trust.

Giving evidence at her trial on Tuesday, the boy - now an 18-year-old undergraduate - told the jury he had gone to her home with two friends "for a laugh".

He said after talking for a while she bought them two-litre bottles of cider which got them drunk.

"My friend dared her to kiss me but she was saying she shouldn't have to do that because it was a 'big deal'," he told the jury.

Miss McIntyre relented on condition that the other two boys pecked each other on the lips, he said.

"Then she kissed me. It was quite passionate," he added.

Afterwards, the court heard, the boys spent the night in the living room of her home.

The witness, who cannot be named, said he could not remember following her into her bedroom because he was so drunk.

But he told the jury that once they were in bed, Miss McIntyre took off her pyjama bottoms and they had sex.

When he next saw the teacher - at school after the weekend - neither spoke to each other or acknowledged the incident.

Later, Miss McIntyre and the three boys conspired to keep the drunken evening secret, he said.

But almost a year later the boy was questioned by his mother and he said he told her what had happened

Under cross examination by Mary McKeone, defending, it emerged the boy first made the allegations after he was suspended for the third time in six months.

The defence claims he invented the story to deflect attention from his poor behaviour.

Miss McKeone asked the boy if he remembered going to Miss McIntyre's bedroom, or getting into bed with her - he said he did not.

She added: "Do you remember saying anything to her? Did she speak to you? Was there any conversation?"

Again the boy replied that he could not remember.

Miss McKeone said: "The reason you cannot remember any of these details is because it did not happen, did it?"

The boy said: "It did."

The court heard the boy had been suspended from the £8,000-a-year school for disobedient behaviour and violence against fellow pupils.

He agreed this had left him at risk of expulsion and jeopardised his university plans.

"I was allowed back in school before I made the allegations," the boy said.

Miss McKeone said: "But it certainly took the focus off you."

The trial continues.

-----------

article-1202713-05DE1F00000005DC-484_233x423.jpg

thats not the point