Family on £42,000 a year benefits because they are 'better off unemployed'

Necksta

Guest Esquilax

lol @ functioning member of a working society

this is ain't a disney movie

Cuz we all know how much socio economics feature in Cinderella, you arse bandit

Also:

Their home, a semi-detached house on the Isle of Anglesey, is complete with 42 inch flat screen television, Sky TV at £50 a month, a computer and three expensive games consoles, as well as four mobile phones.

You telling me they're entitled to all that?

Neither of them are disabled (although looking at these po faced shitbags you wouldn't guess it) the Dad actually left his job when he discovered he could just take benefits and live comfortably off that, and squeeze out X amount of ginger demons.

Imagine if everyone did this sh*t

lol @ functioning member of a working society

this is ain't a disney movie

Cuz we all know how much socio economics feature in Cinderella, you arse bandit

Also:

Their home, a semi-detached house on the Isle of Anglesey, is complete with 42 inch flat screen television, Sky TV at £50 a month, a computer and three expensive games consoles, as well as four mobile phones.

You telling me they're entitled to all that?

Neither of them are disabled (although looking at these po faced shitbags you wouldn't guess it) the Dad actually left his job when he discovered he could just take benefits and live comfortably off that, and squeeze out X amount of ginger demons.

Imagine if everyone did this sh*t

They are entitled to benefit are they not ? How they spend it is up to them.

Its the system that is f*cked and needs changing, but wont anytime soon, spesh when the MPs who can bring in changes are claiming for 8k digi cams.

Guest Esquilax

I don't see how they're entitled?

Why should they get that extortionate amount of money?

You can whine about corrupt politicians all you want, it doesn't make this case any less appauling

You can whine about corrupt politicians all you want, it doesn't make this case any less appauling

Do you think you would just get benefits like that if your not entitled or qualified ?

Not working = Benefit

Signing on for more than 6 months = Your entitled for a budgeting loan

Kids = Benefit, more kids = more benefit

Disability = Benefit

Those are most common ones, dunno the full extent of this case could much more.

No it doesnt, never said it was good. All I am saying is that people will and always beat the system, the average joe to the mps. Just a fact of life.

Im not even surprised by this case anyway

"The couple now receive weekly payments of £439 in income support, £87 in housing benefits, £99 child benefit, £18 council tax benefit.

That is on top of a carer's allowance of £53 and a disability living allowance of £119 to support their son who suffers with a skin disorder."

Legally they are doing nothing wrong, but the law doesn't really reflect society's morals or opinions - cannabis classification and mp's expenses as examples.

They are working the system just like so many other but IMO morally its wrong for these people to make a conscious decision to become such a drain on society.

That's the problem with our benefit culture - it takes away peoples responsibilities. A working family might avoid having more children forfinancial reasons...But these people? Oh you wanna have another child? Here's more money. They might not get much money per child but the system is flawed in principle.

why would you work when the welfare state entitles you to more? makes no economic sense tbh

i would rather take time off work and care for my children. Instead of leaving them to their own devices for hours upon end, allowing them run wild and get up to all sorts of mischief.

Perhaps if the government improved education in working class areas and made real social progression more attainable, we wouldn't have these people "scrounging".

why would you work when the welfare state entitles you to more? makes no economic sense tbh

i would rather take time off work and care for my children. Instead of leaving them to their own devices for hours upon end, allowing them run wild and get up to all sorts of mischief.

Perhaps if the government improved education in working class areas and made real social progression more attainable, we wouldn't have these people "scrounging".

JAS1992's last 2 posts prove why he should still be in the stupid f*cking prick group

mod's do suttin