Family on £42,000 a year benefits because they are 'better off unemployed'

Necksta

Legally they are doing nothing wrong, but they must know they are taking the piss, theres 2 of them meaning theres no reason one of them can't work, and if they are that worried about their kids not going on holiday and living on council estates why do they keep having them? Nobody needs 7 kids, and to say they want 7 more is just ridiculous, in my opinion they knew what they were doing when they had that many kids because realistically you aren't going to be able to support a family of that size on an average wage.

Yes people are going to abuse the system if they are allowed to so easily, but that doesn't make it right, and these are the sort of cunts that have everyone jumping down my f*ck*ng throat about benefits :angry:

Legally they are doing nothing wrong, but they must know they are taking the piss, theres 2 of them meaning theres no reason one of them can't work, and if they are that worried about their kids not going on holiday and living on council estates why do they keep having them? Nobody needs 7 kids, and to say they want 7 more is just ridiculous, in my opinion they knew what they were doing when they had that many kids because realistically you aren't going to be able to support a family of that size on an average wage.

Yes people are going to abuse the system if they are allowed to so easily, but that doesn't make it right, and

these are the sort of cunts that have everyone jumping down my f*ck*ng throat about benefits
:angry:

ARE YOU f*ck*ng SERIOUS? "

these are the sort of cunts that have everyone jumping down my f*ck*ng throat about benefits
???/

YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THEM. THE GUY WHO BREAKS THE BANK AND TEEFS 5000, IS NO BETTER THAN THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE BANK AND STEALS 42,000

U ARE TYPICAL OF THE SINGLE MUMS WHO MAKE USE OF THE BENEFIT SYSTEM TOO DUE TO PREMEDITATED KNOWLEDGE THAT AUNTY WELFARE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR PITNEY WITHOUT GIVING A f*ck ABOUT THE FATHER.

CANT EVEN BELEIVE YOU WOULD EVEN ATTEMPT TO POINT A FINGER AT THESE PEOPLE. AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS ALL OUR TAXES PAYING FOR YOU CUNTS WETHER ITS ONE KID OR 50..SO SHUT THE f*ck UP AND GET A JOB

f*ck off and die you oxygen thief

lol @ trying to compare me to them, i refuse to get into this again

He has a point though.

End of the day, his (& my) payslips still have money taken out of them to pay for people like you and them. Doesn't really make a difference which one it's paying for - it's the same money coming out my bank account. Your kid isn't worth more to me than tie-round-house's.

He has a point though.

End of the day, his (& my) payslips still have money taken out of them to pay for people like you and them. Doesn't really make a difference which one it's paying for - it's the same money coming out my bank account. Your kid isn't worth more to me than tie-round-house's.

I see what ur trying to say, but its the fact that they are in a position where at least one of them is able to work but they are just taking the piss, they just don't WANT to work

Besides its not like my family don't pay enough tax to cover the amount i recieve, venoms going on like i've gone to his bank account and drawn money

/

I don't really want to go into all this again, i said everything i need to say in another topic a few weeks ago, so i'm done

SO LET YOUR FAMILY PAY FOR YOUR KID THEN, AND NO NEED FOR INCOME SUPPORT.

IM SURE THIS MAN'S "FAMILY" LIKE HIS SISTER OR BROTHER, OR EVEN HIS BEST FRIEND'S AUNTY'S COUSIN'S GRANDFATHER HAS ALSO f*ck*ng WORKED

SO THAT MAKES IT ALL BETTER INNIT. COS YOUR FAMILY ALSO PAY TAX.

:/

You know exactly what i mean you prick

yes i do which is why i responded. you are trying to justify your family's independent action for your action

just cos your family may pay tax doesnt mean you deserve any more entitlement to income support

even the somalian woman with 78 kids living next to buckingham palace on income support MUST have close family in the UK that work

does that mean she's now entitled to a free for all?

22's now i wouldnt be surprised if in 18months ur not pregs again.

oh but its cool cos your family pay tax too.

Obviously, they are taking the ''piss'' with this 7 more kids thing.

But why work HARD, when you can work SMART?

1 parent goes to work

1 stays at home, looking after 7 children, paying for childcare, less quality time with children, on less money, less of the luxuries (sky, pc, ps3xbox, phone, car & mini bus THAT WE ALL WANT : LUXURIES) , getting stressed, with a disabled child also.

Or

both stay at home, both have family quality time, on more MONEY, not braking any laws, ability to pay for all the luxuries they want.

what's better for their children??????

It's about bettering your situation.

I understand everyone's outrage.

But i needs to be redirected.

Work smart and not hard.

Obviously this isn't a model that we want to teach to others.

But what does society teach us.??

Go to work, and make your boss rich? Whilst you suffer? f*ck that.

1 parent goes to work

1 stays at home, looking after 7 children, paying for childcare, less quality time with children, on less money, less of the luxuries (sky, pc, ps3xbox, phone, car & mini bus THAT WE ALL WANT : LUXURIES)

Or

both stay at home, both have family quality time, on more MONEY, not braking any laws, ability to pay for all the luxuries they want.

Work smart and not hard.

how about f*ck smart and not have kids you cant afford.

ur right, its a useless govt system they are all making use of.

1 parent goes to work

1 stays at home, looking after 7 children, paying for childcare, less quality time with children, on less money, less of the luxuries (sky, pc, ps3xbox, phone, car & mini bus THAT WE ALL WANT : LUXURIES)

Or

Work smart and not hard.

how about f*ck smart and not have kids you cant afford.

ur right, its a useless govt system they are all making use of.

Exactly, but these sort of people are obviously bored / and lack ambition, so they f*ck and produce and then think of the consequences after.

You know exactly what i mean you prick

I don't. Explain to me why you believe having family members with jobs justifies you living on benefits, but this doesn't apply to other individuals. I don't understand what other interpretation there is of your posts.

I don't beleive that at all, what i'm trying to say is the amount of tax my family pay will cover what i get, and its not like i've never paid any tax in my life either. I also didn't say it doesn't apply to other individuals, i just don't see how i can be compared to these people when they are popping out kids at a ridiculous rate and actually choosing not to work when they are in a position where they are capable of doing so.

/

I'm not actually going to answer anyone else in this topic about this, i must have typed the same sh*t about 100 times already in the past and its boring, i don't need to justify myself to anyone. *Leaves thread*

Guest M12 Part 2

He has a point though.

C/S

Maybe you cant see it for yourself but you're in that welfare cycle. When you move into your next house because you've had another kid and get your extra credits etc. remember M12 told you so.

There is little to no danger of people like you ever pulling themselves up and living off their own back, simply because its been made too easy for u to sponge.