Life.....

spiderman

was thinking the other day, life can be pretty f*ckin strange when you look at the bigger picture. its quite confusing at times...

how does ones life really pan out? isit down to the work and effort that they put into the things that they (have the oppourtunity to) do? or isit just fate?

some people are like proper work horses and just struggle their entire lives and basically get shafted by the world and dont get much of what they deserve. on the other hand you get some people who do very little and find themselves in the right places somehow, almost as if their very very lucky to be where they are....

are we destined to lead certain lives no matter how much we try or dont try to better ourselves? or is life a perfect issuer of rewards, you get what you put in and you get what you deserve in the end, etc.,,

if it is soley down to our choices and actions, then to what extent do the different stages matter? (i.e. childhood, teenage, pre-adulthood, mid-life, etc). For example, ask yourself this. consider all the various people you knew at school/college/uni, are those with the most intelligence/skill/work ethic/etc, in the better positions in life now?

discuss.

Another drug induced topic :Y:

People don't get what they deserve, they get what they get.

why has every topic that has a bit of depth and is made by ME a drug induced topic lol.

for f*cks sake i hardly get high at the moment, im dead sober most of the time and when i think about this sh*t.

is it not at the least possible to use you brain to actually think about things unless weed opens the door for you?

Guest Intervention

Another drug induced topic :Y:

People don't get what they deserve, they get what they get.

why has every topic that has a bit of depth and is made by ME a drug induced topic lol.

for f*cks sake i hardly get high at the moment, im dead sober most of the time and when i think about this sh*t.

is it not at the least possible to use you brain to actually think about things unless weed opens the door for you?

no lol

i think life gives some people more opportunity than others, but gives everyone great opportunities or choices regardless at some point.

we should all try our best to achieve our dreams no matter how ridiculous other people may think they are, you only live once and its your God given right.

also think about the next generation in our choices, great men plant trees knowing they may never sit in its shade...

if you believe in God/afterlife then what happens here is of little significance as long as you pass the test, but it is genuinely believing in this fact I gain comfort and strength

jah know famz. Also it also depends on what you want out of life ifyou want moneys, cars, broads and property and all you are is a delivery man living in brix then your life ambitions have failed. If the same delivery mans life goals is to start a family and be happy then he has succeeded. See what i'm saying.

It's your soul that matters really.