Life.....

spiderman

All things are one.

so people are sayin to an extent....that life deals the cards, we jus gotta know how to use what we have? but we mite not always have the "winning hand".

No. You can tell life to deal you whatever cards you want

bring me in

Guest Flat Eric

"Life is what You make it, nigga,

we gone make it, no matter wat it takes my nigga, we gon take it" - Nas ( Not a particularly good song )

ar i thought you were gonna say

'life...is what you make it. suicide few tried to take it. rope tied around their neck in jail cells naked.'' - Nas

is it possible to undo poses

ctrl+z dont work.

All things are one.

so people are sayin to an extent....that life deals the cards, we jus gotta know how to use what we have? but we mite not always have the "winning hand".

No. You can tell life to deal you whatever cards you want

bring me in

sounds like that law of attraction thing but who knows, i doubt hes gonna reveal that.

i believe in free will

i think the modern world is a frankenstein like thing that is made up of the billions of individual choices made by billions of individuals

so naturally its quite chaotic. But in our individual lives we try to fashion some sort of order then get pissed when the chaos manages to seep in

Wen f*cked up things happen seemingly for no reason i just think its a manifestation of the worlds natural chaos which we have no control over

This is the reason why i think "whats fair" doesn't really bare that much relevance in the real world

sh*t happens, all you can do is be thankful that worse sh*t hasn't happened, roll with the punches and try yur best to find happiness

but i do also think

few things are as powerful as will, and one can move worlds if their will is strong enough

Guest Intervention

we gone make it, no matter wat it takes my nigga, we gon take it" - Nas ( Not a particularly good song )

'life...is what you make it. suicide few tried to take it. rope tied around their neck in jail cells naked.'' - Nas

ctrl+z dont work.

Lmao

though its 'belt' fam

• Upvote 1

Guest Lemons

life oh life ooooooh liiiiiiiife oh life doodoodoo doooo

'I dont wanna see a ghost, rather have a piece of toast'

Top 1 selected awful lyric

aHAHASHSHSHSHWERGHQERUIHSHAHAHAHA. Lols.

ctrl+z dont work.

Lmao

though its 'belt' fam

nah, but wait for a neg button and neg me for no reason.

provided i actually make a post You dnt wana neg anyway.

although my nas quote was a better explanation of life than the one You chose

I believe that everyone may start out on a different level. Some more privelliged than others, some not so well off. But at the end of the day you have the ultimate choice. There is nothing stopping you going and doing something completely different.

I do believe in fate though. So basically I contradict myself lol :lol:

my best life saying is probably :

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

or better translated :

The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

so dont worry about certain things and just aim to do what you dream of doing