Emigrating

Sub_Zero

Guest Lemons

In Australia you have to be under 40 (or something like that) and be bringing a particular skill into the country as they don't want to be canibalising their own talent/population.

Not sure what American requirements are.

I want to move to somewhere in Asia but I'd most likely do it through work and have them sort out the details.

In Australia you have to be under 40 (or something like that) and be bringing a particular skill into the country as they don't want to be canibalising their own talent/population.

I want to move to somewhere in Asia but I'd most likely do it through work and have them sort out the details.

Oz are bit more lenient now for 18-35 year olds, saying the age range they have over is in balanced, lots of youngers/under 18s and lots of OAPs, very low in between due to immigration.

My uncle moved there 2 years, he is an accountant but was a lot easier than what it used to be

I enjoy life here, don't get me wrong. It's just I imagine life in Australia and America to be pretty similar but with the bonus of waking up to sunshine every morning. These last few days in the sun have been amazing, imagine that all year round. I reckon it would be a really fun adventure and if things never worked out I could just move back to the mundane things I was doing before.

Asia would be a massive change, to even consider that you have to be a very brave person.

I imagine America to be even harder and I wonder if they consider the ability to help people with there mortgage/finances a skill.

Guest Esquilax

Asia would be a massive change, to even consider that you have to be a very brave person.

I imagine America to be even harder and I wonder if they consider the ability to help people with there mortgage/finances a skill.

Wouldn't even bother with Asia unless you take a pretty intensive language course

Guest Lemons

Wouldn't even bother with Asia unless you take a pretty intensive language course

Not even, there are loads of people in our Shanghai and Singapore offices that don't speak the languaga,e you can get by at work in English as everyone doing business out there speaks it. However, depending on the length of stay you can probably pick up enough to live.

Guest M12 Part 2

i always think unless you have a job lined up you're gonna be putting yourself back a couple years, because most of our qualifications like A-Levels and even degree dont mean anything in different countries and you're gonna have to re-enter education or re-train. More hassle than its worth for me, but if a job came up i would emigrate for a couple years no qualms. Catch me in the middle east getting that tax free money

mum bought one of my grandads yards in miramar miami and shes moving there in a couple years when im more finacially stable

will move there in 5 years probably the life is sick, girls are loose beyond belief, stayed with my cousins in orlando went to his highschool and swear down saw about 100 prams/ girls bringing kids to school, went clinic with him coz him and his boy rambo been barebackin the same chick, they are 17 and didnt know bout the pill, said girls tell them straight you aint f*ckin me with a condom i was liek you know u can get a contrseptive pill they were baffed, no sex ed, i was shocked

life is like a movie out there

mum bought one of my grandads yards in miramar miami and shes moving there in a couple years when im more finacially stable

will move there in 5 years probably the life is sick, girls are loose beyond belief, stayed with my cousins in orlando went to his highschool and swear down saw about 100 prams/ girls bringing kids to school, went clinic with him coz him and his boy rambo been barebackin the same chick, they are 17 and didnt know bout the pill, said girls tell them straight you aint f*ckin me with a condom i was liek you know u can get a contrseptive pill they were baffed, no sex ed, i was shocked

life is like a movie out there

so your gonna move out there and get some lose broad pregnant and become a dad? Yeah great life!