Losing Your Darg To His Gal

Mame Biram Diouf

You know them ones where you thought your bond was to close to let a gal come between youDem ones were you phone him and he doesnt get back to you even after a week, but you see on his gals facebook him saying 2 days later sayin he is gonna call her laterDem ones when as soon as they have an arguement he phones you asking for advice or when she goes out with her friends he phones me to do something expecting me to drop all my plans for himFor all he knows I could have an emergency and hes just phoning her to chat bullshitIts mad because we been brejrins for like 8years now even my mum asks why he don't come around anymoreObviously im happy he has got a gal but when they eventually break up which is almost inevitable he is going to be back hollaring at me to go clubs and on our little tours etc but right now im advertising for a replacement I could never imagine myself putting any girl before my friends, secretly it hurts me and I've tried talking to him to get his priorities straight but he just won't listen

Guest Intervention

*looks at lemonguy, Iwillwin*I agree with you brahdisgraceful when this happensThrow a fork in mans works, give him an itch he can't scratcheventually relationship will end and he will fall into ruin

kmt the other day I was walking from colindale police station sides and I see my boy of 7+ yearshe has a girl nowdays and this is the first time I seen him since I left for uniALL my boy had to talk about was his girl who he has only been with for 3 months and how he cant afford losing her :D Found that to be diabolical tbh. What happened to brotherhood?felt disgusted after I left. its not like he left the mandem and had some great relationship but his relationship was dead so I gave him a few pointers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

live ur life/let him live.if ur proper bredrins/ fully grown ppl u understand and keep it moving.
you sounds like one of the people he's talking about tbh.Getting a gf is no excuse for relegating your friends to people you might bump into on the off chance.

live ur life/let him live.if ur proper bredrins/ fully grown ppl u understand and keep it moving.
you sounds like one of the people he's talking about tbh.Getting a gf is no excuse for relegating your friends to people you might bump into on the off chance.
lool truss me read my mind flojo getting all defensivewhat is his gal going to do if he needs to ride out (no young teflon)see when you alienate people just because you been friends for time anybody is replaceable dese times im not phoning him or texting him no more/the last time we went out the joke is we ended up ''bumping'' into his gal and going somewhere with her then he ditched me later to go to her yardgot angry typing that tbh

not defending that, its just imo the op sounds overly hurt. so ur bredrins got blind/whipped/permed for a season, he will probably realize hes been a prick soon enuff, yh theres no excuse but if u been tite for 8 years or more its minor imo. and nah im not that type of guy, yeh a certain girl takes priority over certain ppl in my circle, but she also understands that thers guys ive known my whole life who i back fully and wud never get in the way of that

not defending that, its just imo the op sounds overly hurt. so ur bredrins got blind/whipped/permed for a season, he will probably realize hes been a prick soon enuff, yh theres no excuse but if u been tite for 8 years or more its minor imo. and nah im not that type of guy, yeh a certain girl takes priority over certain ppl in my circle, but she also understands that thers guys ive known my whole life who i back fully and wud never get in the way of that
nah it aint. You can't look at Your boy the same. at least straight after.lol @ Diouf referring to "his bond" with his boy, and no1 comin up wid a homo comment...

In all honesty, I was slightly guilty of not spending as much time with the mandem during my first year with my girl. That was more so because I was at uni though and only got to see her every 2 weeks. After my first year that changed and I would catch up with mandem when I could. It's difficult now purely because work takes up a lot of my time unfortunately but I do my best to make as much time for my mandem as I can. I did feel like a prick when I clocked what was happening. Wasn't cool to be ducking mandem like that.

Guest Lemons

Yeah. I've done this.Not to the point where I don't call man back, but I just haven't seen my pals in a while. To be fair, most of them have done the same thing anyway, it's just one of those things that happens as you grow older brah.Work also takes a fair share of the blame in my case though.

Also, unfortunately, there are going to be a portion of mandem you will see less and less. As long as you make an honest effort to keep in touch and try to meet up every now and again then that is good. It's not just a girl thing, it's a getting older thing. Uni, jobs, children, anything that can require serious dedication and time committed may affect it.

How much time do you expect to see of them to be honest.When you hit a certain age catching up with friends consists of the occassional night out, and meeting each other for lunch/between work/other commitments.My girlfriend will always command a higher proportion of my time. That isn't to say I'm going to boy my friends off though.It's about growing up and moving on.

How much time do you expect to see of them to be honest.When you hit a certain age catching up with friends consists of the occassional night out, and meeting each other for lunch/between work/other commitments.My girlfriend will always command a higher proportion of my time. That isn't to say I'm going to boy my friends off though.It's about growing up and moving on.
basically this /lol @ the 1st postu sound gay still

Yeah. I've done this.Not to the point where I don't call man back, but I just haven't seen my pals in a while. To be fair, most of them have done the same thing anyway, it's just one of those things that happens as you grow older brah.Work also takes a fair share of the blame in my case though.
c/sPlenty of my mates have been there, so have I.I wasnt one of those 'long off your mates' guys but we (ex and i) both got stuck in a rut of just working, and resting.Only realised how little I was doing with my life when we split up. Made phone calls to a few mates and apologised - they all understood. First serious relationship = allowable IMO. After that? different story.
  • Upvote 1