Live Political Leaders Debate - ITV1 - Tonight 8.30pm

Mr. Gayle

YouGov;

David Cameron 36%

Nick Clegg 32%

Gordon Brown 29%

sun poll

i wanna see the others

9.59pm: Here are the ComRes figures for ITV. They put Clegg in the lead. They are embargoed until 10pm, but they are out now on Twitter.

Asked who won the the debate, viewers responded like this:

Clegg: 33%

Brown: 30%

Cameron: 30%

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/blog/2010/apr/22/leaders-debate-live-blog

LOL at these imigration laws though. How can you have an immigration law that stops anyone out of the EU but everyone in the EU can come here, bait racism.

Explain to me how that constitutes racism.

Throwing around the word with no basis.

LOL at these imigration laws though. How can you have an immigration law that stops anyone out of the EU but everyone in the EU can come here, bait racism.

Shut up, bait move in trying to prove white people ain't racist. If you don't understand then you are to thick to explain it to tbh.

Shut up, bait move in trying to prove white people ain't racist. If you don't understand then you are to thick to explain it to tbh.

this is why you're in the stupid f*cking prick group...although i reckon it's more ignorance than being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

this is why you're in the stupid f*cking prick group...although i reckon it's more ignorance than being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

Explain?

/

For you slow mofos. It is obvious they do not want blacks & Asians to come HERE. The EU is open, where everyone (majority European) can go to where ever they feel within the EU. There is no point having immigration laws if it doesn't effect the movement of people of the EU.

Explain?

/

For you slow mofos. It is obvious they do not want blacks & Asians to come HERE. The EU is open, where everyone (majority European) can go to where ever they feel within the EU. There is no point having immigration laws if it doesn't effect the movement of people of the EU.

mate if this country could stop people from EU countries coming here they would

you can't have immigration laws on people in the EU because they're part of the EU duh. same way other EU countries can't try and stop us coming to their country

Explain?

/

So your problem is that they're allowing Europeans/citzens of European countries free movement around, wait for it, Europe?

Maybe I'm a bit slow so could you perhaps break it down to me a bit further how exactly that constitutes racism?

Im sure all the complainers are on about european migration but I swear UK cant do nothing about it?

This, how they gonna say they gonna do something about immigration, but it only relates to people outside the EU? Failure! will not vote for the top 3.

Because thats the only immigration they can control, european law forbids the restriction of movement of EU citizens between member countries.

Explain?

/

So your problem is that they're allowing Europeans/citzens of European countries free movement around, wait for it, Europe?

Maybe I'm a bit slow so could you perhaps break it down to me a bit further how exactly that constitutes racism?

I swear this is GREAT BRITAIN, know? And HUMANS should be allowed to go ANYWHERE since it's meant to be a FREE WORLD, know?

How can you say your going to control immigration when all the people of a whole country could come here if they want, JUST because they are in the EU, but stop the non EU countries, when them lazy white dudes always complain about the polish getting the cheap jobs, ey?

/

Yes you are slow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90-P_L5p6N8

Im sure all the complainers are on about european migration but I swear UK cant do nothing about it?

This, how they gonna say they gonna do something about immigration, but it only relates to people outside the EU? Failure! will not vote for the top 3.

Because thats the only immigration they can control, european law forbids the restriction of movement of EU citizens between member countries.

Thus why this immigration talk = fail.

• Upvote 1

Explain?

/

I swear this is GREAT BRITAIN, know? And HUMANS should be allowed to go ANYWHERE since it's meant to be a FREE WORLD, know?

How can you say your going to control immigration when all the people of a whole country could come here if they want, JUST because they are in the EU, but stop the non EU countries, when them lazy white dudes always complain about the polish getting the cheap jobs, ey?

Your opening sentence has left me slightly confused. When you say "know?", do you mean "no?"?

I wasn't aware of any international law(s) that stated people have the right to go wherever they want. Perhaps you could quote one for me.

Although your second sentence is somewhat incoherent and seems to be making two completely separate points as one, I've done my best to try to make sense of it. My understanding is that, essentially, you feel that nobody should be allowed to migrate anywhere, unless everybody else in the world also has the 'right' to migrate to X country. I'm not sure if you're aware, but the majority of western and central-eastern European countries are part of an organisation called the European Union. One of their policies is that everybody within the group should be allowed to move to other areas within any land mass that forms part of the EU.

It also seems natural to me that countries in close proximity to each other would have higher levels of inter-migration. I would presume that this also operates in other continents, like Africa or Asia, know?

• Upvote 1

Oh shut up no sunshine, you are trying to belittle & seem smart, but it is obvious in what I am saying & you know what I am saying. Trading has happened all throughout history, having people live else where in the world has happened all throughout history. You are silly idiot.

f*ck acts and sh*t, before crap like that, people could live everywhere you bimbowcat.

The joke ting is, is that white people of this country complain about asians and eastern europeans the most, but can't do nothing about the eastern europeans.

If you think what they are saying is cool, that it is right for them to block africans and asians from emmigrating to Europe, but say it's ok for europeans, then you are thick.

Oh shut up no sunshine, you are trying to belittle & seem smart, but it is obvious in what I am saying & you know what I am saying. Trading has happened all throughout history, having people live else where in the world has happened all throughout history. You are silly idiot.

f*ck acts and sh*t, before crap like that, people could live everywhere you bimbowcat.

The joke ting is, is that white people of this country complain about asians and eastern europeans the most, but can't do nothing about the eastern europeans.

If you think what they are saying is cool, that it is right for them to block africans and asians from emmigrating to Europe, but say it's ok for europeans, then you are thick.

I'm not responding to this drivel anymore.

If you can't understand why EUROPEans have freer access around EUROPE than people from other continents then you're going to struggle to engage in a debate with anybody about EU immigration.

Are you under the impression that people in the EU have free access to Africa and Asia, that I could just pack my bags and arrive at an airport in Accra and be entitled to live there? Because if not I don't see what you're complaining about. And if you do then you need to log off.

If you can't understand why EUROPEans have freer access around EUROPE than people from other continents then you're going to struggle to engage in a debate with anybody about EU immigration.

Are you under the impression that people in the EU have free access to Africa and Asia, that I could just pack my bags and arrive at an airport in Accra and be entitled to live there? Because if not I don't see what you're complaining about. And if you do then you need to log off.

You struggle to understand that HUMANS should have freer access around the WORLD since we are all HUMAN and this is GODS world that he blessed us with to live on. English people are real dumb at times.

You struggle to understand that HUMANS should have freer access around the WORLD since we are all HUMAN and this is GODS world that he blessed us with to live on. English people are real dumb at times.

Aren't you English? Where are you from mate? What country did you grow up in?

no sunshine WHAT ABOUT THE COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS??

WHO SAID THERE ISNT FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT AMONGST COMMONTWEALTH NATIONS????

THE UK USES IT WHEN IT SUITS THEM, AND THE MAN FROM THE SLUMS OF LAGOS OR GHANA USES IT WHEN IT SUITS HIM

EVERYONE SHOULD BE HAPPY.

U IDIOT..CHATTING sh*t ABOUT THE EU WHEN THERE WAS THE COMMONWEALTH WAY BEFORE THE EU