Jose Mouriniho ''I Want To Weaken Liverpool Even More Before I Become Zee Manchester United Boss ''

Mame Biram Diouf

Jose Mourinho confident Steven Gerrard will leave Liverpool for big-money move to Inter Milan

Inter Milan are increasingly confident that they can tempt Steven Gerrard to quit Liverpool for Italy.

Jose Mourinho has instructed Inter president Massimo Moratti to make the England midfielder their No 1 transfer target this summer.

And although Gerrard twice turned down the chance to join up with Mourinho when the Portuguese was in charge of Chelsea, the Italians think the 29-year-old could be ready to move.

The one-club man signed a new contract through to 2013 last summer, but the Reds have since gone from Premier League title contenders to a team unlikely to play Champions League football next season.

Financial constraints have made it difficult to improve the Liverpool squad and Europe's biggest clubs now see their star players as within reach.

Inter believe it could cost between £25million and £30m to sign Gerrard, though the Serie A side are weighing up whether to offer troublesome striker Mario Balotelli in part-exchange following clashes with Mourinho.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1265893/Jose-Mourinho-confident-Steven-Gerrard-leave-Liverpool-Inter-Milan.html

i think man city will come up with whatever it costs

( Mourinho, not the 1 footed guy )

not sure why but this made me laugh out loud

think its the barca thread where he was comparing Xavi to gerrard coz the stats was talking about 'successful passes from both legs'

:lmao:

think its the barca thread where he was comparing Xavi to gerrard coz the stats was talking about 'successful passes from both legs'

dem pointless posts.

dem pointless posts.

what the f*ck are you talking about man?

like what does ur posts mean?

Lololol