The evil thoughts that you entertain from day to day

Captain Planet

get lots of evil thoughts when im drunk in a club and people push into me or a girl pushes infront of the queue at the bar.

TRUSS sh*t IRKS ME JUS DO SUBTLE sh*t LIKE TRIP THEM UP OR IF THEY PUSH IN DROP A GRAM OF MANDY IN THERE DRINK SO THERE NIGHTS f*ckED.

get lots of evil thoughts when im drunk in a club and people push into me or a girl pushes infront of the queue at the bar.

TRUSS sh*t IRKS ME JUS DO SUBTLE sh*t LIKE TRIP THEM UP OR IF THEY PUSH IN DROP A GRAM OF MANDY IN THERE DRINK SO THERE NIGHTS f*ckED.

lol deep. why waste perfectly good MDMA though on some bitch,,, when punching her in the face is free.

nah it pisses me off how they think they can be sly and pust to the front of the queue because they possess a pair of tits.

having magneto's power tbh. smash a 20tonne truck into a bully van

see that breh speeding like an idiot for 3 meters before the red light?

make him quadriple his speed through a red light..whatever happens happens.

bumping into radio on road to witness his last few moments

etc

lol deep. why waste perfectly good MDMA though on some bitch,,, when punching her in the face is free.

nah it pisses me off how they think they can be sly and pust to the front of the queue because they possess a pair of tits.

BLOOD IT'S ALWAYS THE BUTTERS ONES TOO.

IF YOU'RE HOT ITS COOL CAUSE IT MEANS I CAN STRIKE UP CONVO :P