A Premier League footballer has to pay...

Phil Brooks

Just caught word that a premier league player has been paying a south london gang £15000 every few months for safety. In an interview with a gang member, the man says they haver protected him before the football and now it is pay back time and if the money stops flowing they will hurt him so he'll play no football.

/

If it is someone who plays for Chelsea, allow f*ck*ng with the Russians investment, instant death for them.

Danny Rose...?

rose is from leeds bro. i doubt south lonndon guys have been protecting him since he was a younger

from dony

/

i think it'll have to be a youth player/ lol at being a fully grown man and a millionaire and still getting bullied.

Danny Rose...?

rose is from leeds bro. i doubt south lonndon guys have been protecting him since he was a younger

Ah right, didnt know that. Just thought cos he is in the limelight and now this rumour has come out it coincided.

But if he aint from South London then doubt it would be him.

Walcott went school in Newbury, only thing ends-ish about him is...

Walcott grew up near Newbury, where he played for A.F.C. Newbury and went to The Downs School secondary school. The Downs School is a comprehensive secondary school in rural Compton, Berkshire, England. It is a state school run by West Berkshire Education Authority.

However lol at Walcott going to a school named Downs.