Bute v Miranda & Pavlik v Martinez

Flojo

Pavlik was done after B-Hop exposed him.I remember watching his next fight against Rubio, was the same card Cotto fought Jennings after the loss against Margarito, Cotto looked good but Pavlik looked real shaky even though he won.You could tell Pavlik's confidence was dented big time, Pavlik pre B-Hop loss would have easily KO'd the guy but he just couldn't finish. It was quite sad actually cos I was expecting Williams vs Pavlik, I very much doubt that will happen now.

lol I swear that time after Bhop beat Pavlik he said to him something along the lines of "There's absolutely nothing you could have done tonight...you was up against a black man". And Pavlik was nodding along in agreement. :D
It was kind of along those lines but it was actually nothing like that. He said something like "The skill's there but you need to train to fight more like a black guy." Martinez is looking v. good now though.Bute needs to step up the competition before he's given serious ratings.

why the hell was miranda doing that super man sh*t. idiot. was shaping up to be a good fight.pavlik has tried to base his whole career on a 1,2i didnt see a single hook or uppercut unless u count the wide shots to the body which imo arent even puncheshe needs to go away for 12 months , get some head movement and learn some new punches hes deffo not shot though, still got gas in the tank and hunger in the bellymartinez is a class act imo he beat williams already and his only loss was against margarito / i think he done cintron tooif he can get some more power in his shots hell be awesome reminds me alot of pacquiao