Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Balotelli wouldnt be a problem, cos Wenger would stroke his ego before he's kicked a ball, we'd hear he is as good as Messi. The problem then which is what was pointed out, once the performances start to match the ego stroke, if we aint winning sh*t, he on to the next.I'd take Melo and Toure, just it aint gonna happened. Especially if Benetiz goes Juve, he aint selling Wenger nothing.

He concluded: “I believe there are two big trophies in England.“The Premiership and to qualify for Champions League, and that’s what we have done. For me it’s not enough but it is the minimum requested, and we’ve done that 13 years on the trot now which is not too bad.”
wenger needs to open his eyes f*ck*ng mug(I am still not anti wenger but he chats a lot of sh*t)/this balotelli yout is too sick
Finally, Raiola revealed that Balotelli has his opinion on why Totti lashed out at him.Mario’s words were: “Totti was the best striker, I’m not surprised he took it out on me as now I am the best…”
:D :D

William Gallas has snubbed Arsenal’s offer of a two-year deal because it does not include a pay rise.Boss Arsene Wenger and club negotiators thought the defender, who is out of contract, would settle for extending his stay at the Emirates.But Gallas and his agent Pierre Frelot, in London for talks last week, rejected the package because the 32-year-old wants a salary increase to about £100,000 a week as well.Wenger wants to keep Gallas - and pals of the centre half say he wants to stay - but he may have to buy TWO new centre halves if he carries on stalling on this issue.http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/William-Gallas-stuns-Arsene-Wenger-by-demanding-new-two-year-contract-at-Arsenal-AND-a-pay-rise-article420747.html

He on 90k a week, no transfer fee, so a club would want him & probably pay 100k, plus his net wage will be higher in countries with better tax rates,.Gallas at 32 about to be 33, I dont think wants to move, cos from time he tried saying it took him a year to settle from moving south of London to North I was smh.

He on 90k a week, no transfer fee, so a club would want him & probably pay 100k, plus his net wage will be higher in countries with better tax rates,.Gallas at 32 about to be 33, I dont think wants to move, cos from time he tried saying it took him a year to settle from moving south of London to North I was smh.
Prob was in shock in how nice and luxurious North is to South
  • Upvote 1

can you stop posting in the sports room and stick to the whatever room and do your usual being a stupid f*ck*ng prick/the question about Gallas should be would he get 100K + anywer else. what is his bargaining tool?
:D Allow your hype. Go give your boyfriend a kiss, about sending for me when I ain't even being silly you pleb.

Ivan Gazidis insists that Arsenal have “sufficient funds to invest” in new players this summer.Arsène Wenger’s transfer-market manoeuvrings have helped the Club balance its books in recent years but the Frenchman is expected to bolster his squad before the 2010/11 campaign. Indeed, Wenger revealed recently that he will announce a new signing before the World Cup starts on June 11.Gazidis praised the manager’s responsible approach to transfers when he spoke to the Official Matchday Programme but he says that the Club’s secure financial position will give Wenger the freedom to spend this year. “We’re now coming to a period, with Highbury Square coming to its completion and some of our other property developments bearing fruit, where the financial health of the Club is secure,” explained the Chief Executive.“That does not mean we have unlimited resources, but it does mean we have sufficient funds to invest. As always we’ll only do this on our timescale, on the basis of our manager’s assessments and not those of the media.“We have the youngest squad in the Premier League and we need to translate that potential into results. To the extent that the manager thinks it’s necessary, we will use our resources to supplement the squad intelligently so that we can take that vital step forward. “For the most part we’re now in the healthy position that almost all of our young players are under long-term contracts and their futures are secure, as well as their possible transfer values being protected. One or two players are coming to the end of their contracts - William Gallas, for example.“Whatever happens, Arsène has identified the fact that the defence has been an issue for us this year, so it’s not difficult to imagine that that’s an area we’re focused on in this transfer window.

Bit of a wildcard.I think Balotelli is the kind of player you don't just straight-up try to discipline.You genuinely have to make him feel loved, and Wenger would do that. It's just once he's realized that potential, I don't know if he'd be loyal & respect the shirt.There's not enough ol' heads at Arsenal to make him understand what it means to wear the shirt, and I think eventually he'd f*ck off in Anelka fashion.f*ck that.
But how long was we eating off that Anelka cake for :D I think Balotelli has the potential to be our Eric Cantona. I'd imagine he'd go missing for 90 minute then bang in a lone effort at 91 minutes to grab a win, then get 20+ goals, stud an away fan at the Emirates and then get sold to Real for silly money. All in one season.

He is basically walcott but older with less time to improveOn his day he is muuuucchh better than walcott and on his bad day he is still better than walcott on a bad day and he has a nice shotHowever he is just as inconsistent and his decision making is sometimes suspect5 mil i would take him but llow paying anything more
0002tc6c.gif

• User unpinned this topic