Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Turkish dont even bother with that c*nt.The fact he's trying to even proclaim an ITK status on a f*ck*ng grime forum like vip2 is a joke.
You got deaded by Paulie, why are you even talking in here.Lol Tulse dont make me find your actual self-proclaimed ITK posts and status, really...

With one year remaining, I'd try negotiate but if it came to it yes. Who else are we going to get that's as good as him taking into account we put transfer funds and wages under the same budget.Let me ask you a question, would you wait till the last year to renew one of our best player's contracts?
Right see what you just said there, you'd negotiate, what did Wenger say...
"Regarding Nasri, one thing is absolutely sure, that we will not sell him to Manchester United. We have a financial disagreement with the player, and I will work on it during the summer, to ensure he will extend his contract."
Like I said we have been trying to do a deal with Nasri since last year.
Said the same about Flamini....

Many just believe Nasri doesn't want to sign a new deal until Arsenal match his level of ambition.
ThISbeen my fear of the "experiment" from day, what Evra calls the training camp, no trophies, no one who is actually talented wants to stayI reckon if we did make some major signings like Benzema that might one of the only ways left of convincing man like Nas, we are serious about trophies,but i dont think that will happen for obvious reasons ...
Those days are over imolook at what happened last season when Wenger had to gass Cesc to stay, he probably gave him all the assurances in the world and probably told him we gonna be ambitious and try to win trophies......Ended up another trophy less season 6 years and counting look what happened, we brought in Chamack on the free and didnt even bother buying a new keeper/replace our defensive woes which even an idiot can see that this is THE ABSOLUTE BASIC. lucky that Szsezny came through otherwise boyyou man may not realise this but we aint got the time no more to give any more gas, with the likes of City emerging champions league is not even guaranteed no more.....So please tell me what can we possible say? All we can do now is put our money were out mouth is and pay the f*ck up.....Im even starting to wonder if we can attract any kind of big players at the moment so you can forget about that also
Yh i dont beleive we can attract them players anymorenot with our self sustaining modeli honestly think we will loose our cl spot to city/pool, unless we spend and keepthis whole thing is a mess, its not strictly wenger/boards fault ENTIRELY in terms of contract negotiations, more so in creating this mess of a loosers mentality, with youngsters who have the culture embedded in them, that they are young and unexperienced doing their best, i.e. the training school ting, can see Wenger tryner re-build the team around Wilshere, but boithe cycle will continue tbh, its a depressing state of affairs
  • Upvote 1

With one year remaining, I'd try negotiate but if it came to it yes. Who else are we going to get that's as good as him taking into account we put transfer funds and wages under the same budget.Let me ask you a question, would you wait till the last year to renew one of our best player's contracts?
"Regarding Nasri, one thing is absolutely sure, that we will not sell him to Manchester United. We have a financial disagreement with the player, and I will work on it during the summer, to ensure he will extend his contract."
Negotiation should never take so long, is Wenger really stupid enough to let it get to this stage.

Guest Awesome Kong
Denilson will go to Spain, play next to a workhorse/destroyer, and look good.I must be one of the only people, who as a player rates him (not massively but still)Rating some of his performances on the other hand...is a different matter.
I rate him to an extent.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Negotiation should never take so long, is Wenger really stupid enough to let it get to this stage.
Is it Wenger's job to do contract negotiations? i thought it was Ivan Gazidas job...

Of course he works closely with the board.... Same way a player works closely with his agent.But contract extensions and the finances of said matters are handled between two parties, Gazidas and Nasri's agent.Now Wenger might step in and persuade Nasri to get his agent to met on the matter, or Gazidas to met on the matter with his agent.Are you acting like you didnt see Ferguson tell the story of the Rooney contract... Thats how contract talks work.

Guest Awesome Kong
Also in regards to tight Wenger myth, he has advised the new PSG owners to "spend big now and make smaller additions later".
LOOOLWE'RE NOT PSG

"We are working on it at the moment,” said the manager. I'm hopeful [of agreeing deals], yes, because the players want to stay."
Wenger on Nasri & Clichy, November 2010.
"We try for a new deal," said Wenger on Tuesday. "I believe 90 per cent of a player's career depends on the club where they go. It looks to me he has made the right decision when he decided to join us. So it would be the right decision for him to stay with us."
Wenger on Nasri, December 2010.
“We'll sort that out during the summer,” said Wenger. “We have met his agent already but we'll finish the job in the summer. [At the moment] we focus on the competition. Anyway, there is still one year to go [on Nasri's contract] in the summer. You can reproach me that I'm always confident.”
Wenger on Nasri, January 2011
“Why should he want to leave?” asked Wenger. “I am confident [he will stay] because I believe that he knows he is doing well here, he is in a big club. I told you already that the recent numbers as well have shown that the players who stay at the club where they are successful have a bigger career than the players who move every two years. I’ve tried to tell him that and he knows that.”
"I have always said we would sort that out in the summer, so there is no news on that front," said the manager.
Wenger on Nasri, February 2011The quotes show there was a issue, however Wenger chose to concentrate the player on football as it was never before a issue to be resolved in the summer. Sadly if Wenger & Arsenal had kept the talks going, maybe Nasri would have carried on playing the way he was...

Again your point?
We can all read the paper but we don't go down the pub with the same storyliens in our head but twisted in a way that sees you coming out with "Yeah, I had a phone call today from a mate whose father works as an agent in France and says Nasri is stalling over a contract, I was told about 6months ago he was stalling" over a pint...
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You say none of us know the facts then go on to say what you believe are facts (90k to 110k??)The FACTS are Nasri is vital to this team and we must do everything to keep him. We need to stop living in 1995, players have power nowadays and when they showcase there talent will want more.Why have we left it to the last year anyway? Wenger and the board have given the power to Nasri and his agent and so they must now pay.
He tried to make him resign last year, but nasri stalled

Again your point?
We can all read the paper but we don't go down the pub with the same storyliens in our head but twisted in a way that sees you coming out with "Yeah, I had a phone call today from a mate whose father works as an agent in France and says Nasri is stalling over a contract, I was told about 6months ago he was stalling" over a pint...
Lol. Can you actually read? Please lose your virginity so you stop typing for attention, been doing it since f*ck*ng RWD days.

Again your point?
Lol. Can you actually read? Please lose your virginity so you stop typing for attention, been doing it since f*ck*ng RWD days.
Is that why you have over 200 posts in the "ZORN" thread bro.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"We are working on it at the moment,” said the manager. I'm hopeful [of agreeing deals], yes, because the players want to stay."
Wenger on Nasri & Clichy, November 2010.
"We try for a new deal," said Wenger on Tuesday. "I believe 90 per cent of a player's career depends on the club where they go. It looks to me he has made the right decision when he decided to join us. So it would be the right decision for him to stay with us."
Wenger on Nasri, December 2010.
“We'll sort that out during the summer,” said Wenger. “We have met his agent already but we'll finish the job in the summer. [At the moment] we focus on the competition. Anyway, there is still one year to go [on Nasri's contract] in the summer. You can reproach me that I'm always confident.”
“Why should he want to leave?” asked Wenger. “I am confident [he will stay] because I believe that he knows he is doing well here, he is in a big club. I told you already that the recent numbers as well have shown that the players who stay at the club where they are successful have a bigger career than the players who move every two years. I’ve tried to tell him that and he knows that.”
"I have always said we would sort that out in the summer, so there is no news on that front," said the manager.
Wenger on Nasri, February 2011The quotes show there was a issue, however Wenger chose to concentrate the player on football as it was never before a issue to be resolved in the summer. Sadly if Wenger & Arsenal had kept the talks going, maybe Nasri would have carried on playing the way he was...
You see the way Ferguson dealt with the Rooney situation mid seasonheld a press conference and just dropped it like that, coz f*ck having some unsettled player stalling on contract talks half way into the seasonIMO Fergie forced the hand by saying he wanted to leave.....nobody even quote Rooney saying this did they? He got him to sign something or for sure he would have freezed him out of the team till his contract went deadbut yeah at the end of it all they paid up no? wasnt it like 250k a week or some sh*t. at the end of it all United know what they need to do to keep a player and are willing to dig into their pockets so fair play.f*ck longing this sh*t out makes no f*ck*ng sense
  • Upvote 2