Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

I'm getting excited by all this transfer talk. SMH @ trying to everything las mintue though. Typical Wenger. Chamkh leaving is music to my ears. I will 100 percent behind all of the possible new signings.

If our defence is still swag and Cahill is still at Bolton, we would get him. /I'm liking the signings (bar the Korean dude).
----------------------------S13S---------------------------Sagna-------Mertesaker----Vermaelen----SantosSwag? :D Have you seen ANY of these dudes kick ball?
I'm saying if the back ends up being swag, not saying they are at all.

Marvin Martin?

Speaking to Canal Plus tonight, the former defender defended the Arsenal manager and said he is ready to fight on.Grimandi said:"Arsène Wenger is a experienced man. He can endure the pressure on him. He's ready to fight."He told the programme:"Park is official, the others I don't know (smiling). Anyway, we were working before on all the files. Defeat against Manchester United has accelerated the move, but we were working a lot before that. "There is no guarantee a player will start starter at any top teams today, so new players will have to fight to for their place. "Our financial health can provide us to be effective in transfer market, but we cannot compete with clubs like City. "The boss did very well to secure the club £24m for Nasri. It is one of the great financial move of Premier League. "Each player who left Arsenal was at their top. But now, it's hard to compete and keep our promising players. But our club is financially secured for the next ten years."

This is going to be a long day.I am prepared, just been sainsburys got myself some cuscus, bottle of coke, some green tea, bag of kettle crisps, two sausage rolls and a ploughmans.I am parking myself in front of the TV all day/can see Hazard, Martin and M'Villa - 1 of them at least coming ingunna be here at midnight with no nails left imo/GOOD LUCK LADSI WISH YOU ALL WELL

• Upvote 9

Looks like Benfek Afobe could be pushed into the first team picture...Defence: Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Djourou, Squillaci Mertersaker, SantosMidfield: Diaby, Ramsey, Wilshere, Song, Frimpong. RosickyAttack: Arshavin, Walcott, Chamberlain, Gervinho, Strikers: Robin, Young, AfobeOUT: Clichy, Eboue, Bartley, Traore, Cesc, Nasri, Denilson, Lansbury, Vela, Bendtner, Chamakh, Campbell,Bit worried as that's pretty much a team in itself there even if they are sh*t, it's still some depth that we're lacking now.

@MattLawExpressArsenal bids in for M'Vila, Hazard, Martin - enquiries made yesterday on Arteta and Fellaini. Sure there are others too, Busy day ahead@JamieDalton82France Football are citing SkySports by saying that CSKA Moscow midfielder Keisuke Honda is in London today for an Arsenal medical.@JamieDalton82Rumour out of France that Liverpool wanted first refusal on Eden Hazard as part of the Joe Cole loan deal. Both club and played refused

• User unpinned this topic