Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

You man have gallas 10

And you couldn't give him 9/7 ???

Lol

pmsl

gallas 10

smoking crack in the emirates

I read somewhere that Wenger allowed because it removed some of the burden from the number.

Giving an attacking player the 10 shirt after a guy like Bergkamp pressure

:rofl:

I've read that before, and I'd love to believe that to be true, but we all know he indulged him.

We have tried before with Bender, and failed and we put real money on the table. This summer he said he ain't leaving when he thought he was going WC and bids would come in, his club said he wasn't leaving and maintain that, and he didn't go WC and is injured, oh and they arguably lost his long-term replacement to Liverpool... Plus they made CL playoff. I dont see Bender happening at all.

Which takes us to Schneiderlin, Southampton, have become the Porto of England this summer, Wenger don't like getting bumped. Now they got a great deal out of us when they was a League 1 club for Chamberlain, and was the main reason we didnt get Shaw way before Man Utd paid 30m's for him, there manager has just said nobody else leaves, do I think thats 100% true? No, but it ill help them force another 25m out of Liverpool for Lovren. Arsenal ain't letting nobody bend them over like that, so imo Morgan ain't coming to us.

Which leaves Khedira, year left on contract, they don't care for him the same way we would. Mesut and him are lovers, Wenger wants Mesut to be POTY next year, fucking turned down his son Cesc for his guy, so I expect Khedira as long as he tones down his wage demands and while he might not be the holder everybody wants, he's stronger and can run, something Arteta struggles to do 3 times a week. So at this point I'd take him. Get a back up keeper, and get pre-season done.

Then look for a CB - probably one on loan and another to replace Vermaelen (obviously if he's going United we will stall the deal as long as possible as thats just what we do), and then keep whatever funds we have left for a bit of deadline day shopping, it has its merits and we have been use to doing it for so long now, be weird to not be involved.

• Upvote 2

Wouldn't be surprised if Ozil got on the phone to Wenger to thank him for Sanchez :rofl:

Always thought to myself that another big signing would do wonders to Ozil

Dont think having the burden of being the 'big summer signing' is productive for such a guy

Its obvious my guy doesn't want the spotlight and just wants to get on with his game 

Cant wait for this season to start now

Was the spotlight on him at Madrid?

Ozil is not that guy

Wouldn't be surprised if Ozil got on the phone to Wenger to thank him for Sanchez :rofl:

Always thought to myself that another big signing would do wonders to Ozil

Dont think having the burden of being the 'big summer signing' is productive for such a guy

Its obvious my guy doesn't want the spotlight and just wants to get on with his game

Cant wait for this season to start now

Was the spotlight on him at Madrid?

Ozil is not that guy

No

C.Ronaldo

• User unpinned this topic